First experience

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Rascop

First experience

Postby Rascop » 08 Aug 2015 11:23

Hello everyone

When i woke up after dreaming i ddnt open my eyes and i thought of the place i just dreamt so that i could lucid dream..immediately after i done that i heard some ringing and a whooshing sound and i felt like i was sinking and floating it felt wierd so i immediately opened my eyes. After that i think i got sleep paralysis bcause i couldnt move anything but my eyes so i closed my eyes and forced myself to move and slowly the paralysis finished after 5 seconds ....so i was asking at the time i experienced the ringing and floating was it one of the step of lucid dreaming and was i really experiencing sleep paralysis or was it something else holding me down

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: First experience

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Aug 2015 17:35

You are heading there.

You need to get over your fear of it and not stop it when things start happening as when you go and stop it like this, you are sending a negative message to your subconsciousness that you do not want to do this and its scarying you (instead of giving your subconciousness the encouragement to work with you and help you get LD )

. You were in a Hypnagogia stage (stage between sleep and awake in which images and sensations can happen). That often occurs before LD.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”