Dream Research

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Piixiie

Dream Research

Postby Piixiie » 10 Aug 2015 17:00

Hello everyone!
I am doing research on lucid dreaming and I would like your help. I am looking for individuals who are willing to answer a bunch of questions and keep a dream diary for a month, starting this week (tick 5 yes/no questions every morning). This will improve your overall dreaming abilities!
This study is about how dreaming relates to other factors. You will be asked to respond to questions about your dream life and personality. You will also be given a short cognitive test and a syllogisms test which you will be asked to complete without consulting other sources of information. A unique code will be needed in order to pair your test answers to your dream journal. Furthermore, you will be asked to answer 5 questions related to dreams every morning for a month.
This is a follow up study to my dissertation project and I hope to get published :D
Thanks guys! If you're interested please let me know so I can send you the diary.

Destinydawn14

Re: Dream Research

Postby Destinydawn14 » 29 Aug 2015 02:47

Hi, My name is Destiny and I am an avid dreamer, both lucid and non. I already keep a dream journal every day, and I remember most of my dreams each night. If it's not too late, I would love to participate in your study. Please reply back or email me at destinydawn14@hotmail.com. Thanks! Cheers and good luck :)
"If dreams are like movies, than memories are films about ghosts." ~Adam Durst

Return to “Introduce Yourself”