How to fix incorrect visuals?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Jacob46719

How to fix incorrect visuals?

Postby Jacob46719 » 14 Aug 2015 19:55

Recently in a dream, I saw a Gardevoir. As far as I was concerned, and as far as the dream was concerned, it was in fact a Gardevoir. However, what I saw was a thin, warped, textureless, green object. It even had the collision and physics of Gardevoir. I'm wondering if there's any way to correct a visual to make it more accurate to what's happening in a non-lucid dream. Am I screwed with that and forced to rely on luck?
Don't give up on your dreams! Keep sleeping...

taniaaust1

Re: How to fix incorrect visuals?

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Aug 2015 13:30

I'm wondering if there's any way to correct a visual to make it more accurate to what's happening in a non-lucid dream. Am I screwed with that and forced to rely on luck?

Seeing its a non lucid dreaming you are refering too in your post, I really don't see a way to fix how things are presenting to you seeing you are then unaware you are dreaming.

If in a LD though you could just focus more on what you wish to appear eg a tail or whatever if you wanted one and there was none there.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”