Perhaps an introduction is in order...

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Oneironaut22

Perhaps an introduction is in order...

Postby Oneironaut22 » 16 Aug 2015 20:50

Hello, my name is Aeon. Well, Aeon isn't my real name, but it's something I would like to be referred to. Aeon, or The World, is one of the 22 major arcana in the Thoth tarot deck. There's no correlation between my personality and the reason as to why I picked this name; I simply decided to just go with it. Now then, I am fascinated with the world of dreams, along with Freud's research and Id. My username, Oneironaut (please disregard the numbers, I had to have numbers in my username as with any online registration; just like my "name" I picked the number at random), is an ancient Greek term that means "dream navigator". Oneira means "dream", and nautis means "sailor". In essence, I'm trying to discover more of the world of lucid dreams. Throughout the years of my life, I've had some amazing dreams, some vivid and wonderful and others exciting and occasionally dangerous. I've compiled a list of a few of the dreams I would like to revisit and perhaps even delve further into.

1. Jumping out of a plane in a giant tire, landing on a dock on an aqueduct at the edge of a deciduous jungle, getting into a whitewater raft and paddling into a dark temple where me and some friends that joined me are in constant freefall.

2. Being lost in an ancient and demented graveyard, following a little blonde-haired girl in a white dress (sort of like Alice Liddell), and seeing one of my crushes performing at a rock concert, then meeting up with him and the little girl in a thimble-sized tent at my grandmother's house for a picnic lunch.

3. Walking through a beautiful ancient palace with breathtaking crystalline overgrowth that unfortunately attacked me whenever I got close and tried to kill me.

4. Trapped in a giant ornate library in the side of a mountain with a glass wall facing away from the mountain; a fire broke out in the library and someone is chasing after me in the library's labyrinth.

These are just a few of the countless other dreams I wish to revisit. However, I will be sharing the synopsis of the lucid dreams I have on this forum. Thank you.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”