Lucid Dream Inducing Alarmtone

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Joshy12

Lucid Dream Inducing Alarmtone

Postby Joshy12 » 17 Aug 2015 22:59

Does anyone know where I could get a recording of someone telling you that you are in are in a dream? I want to use it as my alarm tone on my phone to try and induce lucidity.

Just something saying along the lines of 'You are dreaming' or 'You are becoming aware that you are in a dream'

I found one but the voice was slightly creepy then it started to play some weird Trance music, which wasn't ideal at all.

For now, I'm just going to use a softer alarm instead of a loud, harsh one that makes me forgot my dreams.

I hope someone can help,

Thanks

Summerlander

Re: Lucid Dream Inducing Alarmtone

Postby Summerlander » 04 Sep 2015 01:15

Novadream.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Loshitha

Postby Loshitha » 14 Apr 2016 13:48

Hey Joshy12,
I'm also interested in this method, was it successful? If so can you share the tools you used?
thanks..

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Apr 2016 14:24

I know what you mean. They all sound creepy.

There's a moment in hypnogia when you just think, "Get away and leave me alone", but it still continues, and you are too tired to move to switch it off.

In retrospect, it's probably the roller over phase.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”