Starting Out

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
lanaisthebomb

Starting Out

Postby lanaisthebomb » 23 Aug 2015 07:46

Hey, I'm Lana. I'm pretty new to lucid dreaming, as I have only ever had one lucid dream before, however I have been interested in dreams for nearly all of my life and have become interested in lucid dreaming around one year ago. I have tried reality checks, such as checking I've got 5 fingers and reading a sentence twice. These techniques haven't come into my dreams, though. I also bought a book on lucid dreaming and from that I've tried the 'looking for your hands' technique, and this hasn't transferred into my dream state either. Although on the 22/8/15, I had my first lucid dream which only lasted for about 30 seconds, but it was incredible to have that sudden realisation that I was dreaming.

I'm hoping I can have many more lucid dreams! :D

Summerlander

Re: Starting Out

Postby Summerlander » 23 Aug 2015 20:06

Hi and welcome! I hope you get there! Continue to be a dream detective and have fun! :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”