Vivid dream - mysterious message

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
masha

Vivid dream - mysterious message

Postby masha » 23 Aug 2015 20:53

I was depressed watching the grey sea, when I realised the waves were moving far too quickly. I then realised it was all an illusion what I was seeing and wanted to end this existence. I was immediately transported to space where there was a huge vibrating nebula-like human form. I looked at the head and could hear beautiful cosmic sounds. Then I was transported into a multicoloured tunnel through the back of the head, it was so beautiful, and I was told (but without hearing words, was more telepathic) that the higher the knowledge, the higher the vibration and the more beautiful the sounds become. Then I woke up. I can't stop thinking about this dream.

Summerlander

Re: Vivid dream - mysterious message

Postby Summerlander » 08 Sep 2015 19:07

I think the dream reflects a desire to know more in order to appreciate things and have more control.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”