No public bathrooms in movie theater!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

No public bathrooms in movie theater!

Postby Nickfan40 » 27 Aug 2015 17:35

I had this one just last night:

I was in a store somewhere with a dark-haired guy and a girl with long blonde hair. His hair was greased back like a guy from the 1950's and was wearing a black leather jacket; I could feel the leather. It was kind of refreshing to me because most guys (It seems) and girls are going for the rainbow hair look, or the Prince Edmund/Moe Howard look. We were talking about something and then decide to go to a movie.

I saw huge posters on the outside, and the man on them looked like Vincent Price as Dr. Death in the movie Madhouse. When we get inside, it does not look like a movie theater at all, but a nicely kept museum with gold-colored metal rails, glass and pictures on the walls. When we go in and sit down, it looks like the auditorium in the high school I used to go to. I suddenly have to go to the bathroom.

I walk up and down the halls, stairs, not knowing where I am. I see an older lady with glasses and her hair done up in a bun on her head. I ask her where the bathrooms are, but she doesn't answer me at first. Then I have to really scream at her. She finally hears me and tells me to be quiet, that she'll show me where the bathrooms are. We go down a hall and open a door. We see a big sign that says something about Pit bulls on it, maybe a high school sports team, I don't know. We have to climb a light blue ladder to get to the 3rd floor, but the higher we go, the more narrow the stairs are. It's like trying to climb into an attic. I get claustrophobic and tell her to never mind. I wake up before I get back down.

If that had happened to me for real, I would have gone to the place next door or into the parking garage. Homeless people do that all the time. I wake up, thinking that all places should have bathrooms, that it should be the law.

I've been listening to a theta wave CD lately, and been having lots of weird dreams. I just hope I wasn't really there and having an OBE!

Summerlander

Re: No public bathrooms in movie theater!

Postby Summerlander » 29 Aug 2015 01:24

Lack of bathrooms could be a dream cue for lucidity. Is this a recurring theme in your dreams?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Nickfan40

Re: No public bathrooms in movie theater!

Postby Nickfan40 » 31 Aug 2015 16:44

No, I don't have these dreams very often, but when I do, I can get up to go to the bathroom. I can't remember if I had these dreams as a kid or not, and I was a bedwetter.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”