Greetings from Tear.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Lonely Tear

Greetings from Tear.

Postby Lonely Tear » 02 Sep 2015 23:00

Hello everyone, names Tear. im here to introduce myself to the rest of you, and join you in the forums while i learn more about lucid dreams.

i have started my journey 3 years ago. i started learning more about dreams, and eventualy after a full year of practice, had my first lucid dream. i will tell you its story another time...
from that moment on i was doing lots of reserch and learning more about dreams and now 2 years leater i have good controll over dreams, i have about 4-5 lucid dreams a week and i was looking for a place to share my stories. i am also an artist in training and i learn about drawing so i can draw my dreams and share my stories to the world.

nice to meet you, i hope staying here will be fun.
Sweet Dreams
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

flameo0

Greetings in return

Postby flameo0 » 03 Sep 2015 03:13

Hello, my name is Jaime, I'm 14, and my lucid dreaming journey has started about a month ago, to no avail. Seeing your post has made me realize how long one must dedicate themselves to achieve their desired goal in lucid dreaming. To be frank, I am starting to doubt the possibility of me having a lucid dream by now. Not that I haven't dedicated myself, I just really don't feel like I'm getting any closer. Sometimes I even wonder if the dreams I remember aren't just fantasies my brain made up in the morning... But seeing how long it took you has given me a sense of hope, and I will keep trying hard and hopefully have my first lucid dream. Thank you for your time, and I wish you luck on your journey.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Lonely Tear

i wish you best of luck Jaime

Postby Lonely Tear » 03 Sep 2015 11:07

there are plenty of different ways to learn to lucid dream. some are more effective then others, some people learn faster, and some are simply gifted.

i asure you, the process does work itself, all you need to do is take it easy and praktice :D
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

Return to “Introduce Yourself”