Took a break, just realized something cool.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
giaz99

Took a break, just realized something cool.

Postby giaz99 » 03 Sep 2015 17:57

I took a three month break probably due to lack of motivation since I didn't get a lucid dream after lots of effort then something interesting happened.

I could remember all my dreams very easily!
That's right, I just realized how easily dreams recall to me now, I don't even have to try anymore and this already gives me more motivation to start again. When I started practicing lucid dreaming, I recalled like one dream every three weeks or so.

I must of started focusing on my dreams more or something without thinking about it, maybe I'll try lucid dreaming again because of this interesting situation.

What do you guys think?

Summerlander

Re: Took a break, just realized something cool.

Postby Summerlander » 03 Sep 2015 21:38

I think, 'Get back on the lucid dreaming bandwagon!' It appears that your dream recall has been boosted for some reason and you should count yourself lucky ― mnemonic power is a great boon to oneironauts! :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Re: Took a break, just realized something cool.

Postby taniaaust1 » 10 Sep 2015 14:26

We all can go through periods where we are struggling to remember dreams while may have other periods when we are remembering easily. It may or may not be related to the change of what you were doing.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”