Back to school *FEEDBACK NEEDED*

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
xboxspider

Back to school *FEEDBACK NEEDED*

Postby xboxspider » 07 Sep 2015 22:33

So, i'm starting school again and realized i didn't try to lucid dream all summer :x I had a question. What is the best technique during school? Considering i have to wake up at 6:30, i don't really want to be waking up for 30 minutes at like 4 A.M. Any suggestions?
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

Highlander

Re: Back to school *FEEDBACK NEEDED*

Postby Highlander » 09 Sep 2015 22:43

You could try to set an alarm at, say, 5.30 ou even 6.30. You could have a lucid dream at this time. No need to wake so early, if you don't want to.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Sep 2015 00:04

xboxspider wrote:So, i'm starting school again and realized i didn't try to lucid dream all summer :x I had a question. What is the best technique during school? Considering i have to wake up at 6:30, i don't really want to be waking up for 30 minutes at like 4 A.M. Any suggestions?

DILD—dream-initiated lucid dreaming—is best suited in your case, my friend. So start working on recording your dreams and performing several reality checks during the day. Be a dream detective! ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

xboxspider

Postby xboxspider » 10 Sep 2015 01:06

Summerlander wrote:
xboxspider wrote:So, i'm starting school again and realized i didn't try to lucid dream all summer :x I had a question. What is the best technique during school? Considering i have to wake up at 6:30, i don't really want to be waking up for 30 minutes at like 4 A.M. Any suggestions?

DILD—dream-initiated lucid dreaming—is best suited in your case, my friend. So start working on recording your dreams and performing several reality checks during the day. Be a dream detective! ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Thanks! So it's just basic things. I'll probably do other techniques on weekends because it will mostly mean higher lucidity. Thanks for the info though!
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

Lonely Tear

Postby Lonely Tear » 27 Sep 2015 08:10

8-10 hours is a good amount of sleep, i would recomend making a Schedule and trying to folow it, when you go to sleep and first tings you do in the morning. dont forget, if your using a diary and recording your dreams, make sure to wake up 10-30 minutes before you do noprmaly, to still catch fresh dreams for you to record, and ofcorse so you can have time to record them.

as i like to say, if there is a will, there is a way.
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”