Hello All

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
American

Hello All

Postby American » 09 Sep 2015 09:17

I want to star off with this. I have many dreams and sometimes I forget to write them down and sometimes I can only recall parts of a dream but kep clues like I felt that part was more important but any ways.
I have this one dream a year ago now and the memory comes up often about it.

I just lied down on my bed, and started think I was in afgan in USA Army (never been in army due to child hood failures -__-) having a fire fight with insurgents and before I know it, I'm turning around and behold there in front of me is a Native American Man on a white and brown horse, wearing native clothes and wearing a War bonnet. and more white and brown horses circling around me slowing I didn't count how many 6 7 8 I'm estimating. now the Native is still atm stare at me. him and I both full frontal eye contact I was head height to him due to me standing on some sort of mount. and he starts talking to me but! In some sort of Native American dialect. so no idea what he's saying at one point he nodes his head (in the dream I knew he was done talking some how) he then looks towards the front the horse and starts riding around me also like the others but they started going fast and fast and fast until they started mixing. then they departed from me like a whirlwind going further and further while I was in a just their in blackness watching them leave. (I couldn't tell if I was leaving or it was). then I awoke to find it only been exactly 7 mins asleep. Done.

now for some that might ask what blood runs through my veins. these are the for sure knows, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Mexican, Yaqui, Tarahumara , Navajo from what I know thus im American :D

Summerlander

Re: Hello All

Postby Summerlander » 09 Sep 2015 23:46

American wrote:I have this one dream a year ago now and the memory comes up often about it.

It must have something that means a lot to you, then. Like a dream-dream, if you know what I mean. The dreams that have the most mnemonic impact are the ones that tend to stay with you. :-)

American wrote:I just lied down on my bed, and started think I was in afgan in USA Army (never been in army due to child hood failures -__-)

Thinking potentially regulates dream content. Can you describe those 'failures' to me? Such mischance could be a blessing in disguise. How much would you like to fight the Taliban in Afghanistan or the Islamic supplanters in the Levant? 8-)

American wrote:now for some that might ask what blood runs through my veins. these are the for sure knows, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Mexican, Yaqui, Tarahumara , Navajo from what I know thus im American :D

Everybody in the world is, to a degree, mixed anyway—even the people we believe to be of pure race! I'm European—born in Portugal—and my mother is Angolan (with some German on her side of the family). On my father's side: French, Luxembourger, and Italian. I also have family living in Canada, USA, Brazil, and Goa (India). My wife and kids are English and we live in England. I would ideally just describe myself as a human being and humanist. (I'm not a nationalist or jingoist and subscribe to no false ideals.) ;-)

I do not pledge allegiance to any government; I think all heads of state are corrupted and incapable of telling the truth—in most cases, honesty sadly appears to spell out political suicide. There was a time when all Americans—including the Natives—came together to fend off the hegemony of a frightening enemy overseas; it truly was a beautiful thing when tribes like the Navajo helped to decode encrypted Nazi messages for the white man's sovereign government.

But today you'd be wise to ditch your dreams about being a soldier. The US government instigates wars all over the globe for profit. Your government created ISIS, my friend, and the reasons for it are quite clear despite the false propaganda they peddle in the media. 8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

American

Re: Hello All

Postby American » 10 Sep 2015 04:33

my child hood failures are injuries that prevent me from joining the Army. due to standards

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”