I feel like I'm going to loose so much gained ground.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
I<3LDS

I feel like I'm going to loose so much gained ground.

Postby I<3LDS » 10 Sep 2015 03:26

I'm up for a promotion at work. If I get it it will take a good focused year to get fully trained up with lots of study time and thought required. I've come so far with my progress in having lucid dreams and awesome dream recall. I attribute immersion to my progress made. If I get the promotion I won't be able to spend near as much time as I have been on Lucidity and this upsets me. I don't want to slack off. I don't want to loose ground. I have to take advantage of the promotion for the betterment of my family. But damn it!!! Any comments are welcomed.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Jacob46719

Re: I feel like I'm going to loose so much gained ground.

Postby Jacob46719 » 14 Sep 2015 02:35

Why would you lose ground?
Don't give up on your dreams! Keep sleeping...

I<3LDS

Postby I<3LDS » 14 Sep 2015 13:36

I will need to shift a large portion of my free time to studying and training for my new employment position. Time and focus that I would be spending on Lucid Dreaming related activities.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Oct 2015 13:36

who knows.. with an ease back you could end up finding out you were trying too hard and suddenly have LDs. It does happen to some.

I myself do loose ground if I stop putting as much attention into this and it takes me weeks or months to get myself back.

Congrats with the promotion :)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”