Meet The: ???

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Lonely Tear

Postby Lonely Tear » 10 Sep 2015 23:07

So i wanted to start little thread for 2 reasons.
1. to talk about some dream characters i have meet over the years, id like to share their stories and exsistance.
2. to make place for you guys to do same thing ^^

no special rules applied, your welcome to talk about wierd or interesting characters you have meet in your dreams. i have few in my mind but ill start off with one of my favorite...

Meet The: Semini

Semini is a Floran, (Humanoid Creature made out of leaves, flowers and nature related things)
She is a dear friend of mine, had plenty fun and adventures with her, being a floran, she has a big, white lily growing on top of her head with leaves acting as her hair, 2 pointy teeth , no nose (as she is a plant i would assume she does not need one) and big black eyes with no pupils (light shines off them when on sun tho)
she is green skinned, with plenty of leaves covering her body, giving her natural clothing. an thing from what i learned is that her kind is born out of big seeds that are growing in the ground, and they are born with one flower located somewhere on their body. rest of their clothes are attached as they grow up.
she is sweet, curious, maybe even anoying at a time, but she does her best to help when she can.
she was the character that found me for the first time in a special dream of mine, and by doing so i found ways to dream about the place again.. and again... eventually coming back to it more and more to explore.

i meet her even today, tho there is lot more to say about her then i have done right now, i feel most people would get bored after reading 2 pages.
here is a picture of her i drawn a while back.
http://lonelytear-t-t.deviantart.com/art/Semini-521339262
(i wanted to upload the image here but as its too large for site to hold, i have uploaded it to another place, im leaving link to it here.)
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

taniaaust1

Re: Meet The: ???

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Oct 2015 12:45

The most interesting dream character I've met so far was in more of a nightmare. It was a cyclone character... which was going about purposely after people and setting off lightning attacks at people too. It could talk and if I'm remembering correctly, the cyclone had eyes. I was fleeing from it while it was chasing me.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Lonely Tear

Postby Lonely Tear » 08 Oct 2015 12:17

some time has passed and iv decided to talk about another dream character of mine.
this time, ill be talking about an avian called Meledy

Meet: Meledy

Meledy is an avian (humanoid-bird) girl that iv meet while i was exploring my dreams, back 2 years ago when i first showed up in a special dream of mine, i was found by Semeni, a character that i talked about previously. after exploring places and areas that Semeni lived in, i set of to travel far away and came across large mountians, after some exploring i came across a tribe of avians.

i have tried to talk to them multiple times but they didnt like my presence, usualy my dreams ended and i failed to become friends with them. some time has passes and after a lot of failed tries, she showed up.

when i was on my way to try and talk to them again, Meledy found me. she seamed a bit scared at first, but we talked, and few dreams leater we became friends.
Meledy is a Blue avian with small beak and blue eyes, has wings, and it was one of first times i Felt something in a dream, her feathers where so soft xD
at first she worn some weird clothers that had gold on it, i did some reserch and found out that it looked a lot like Maya or Aztec style clothes.
anyway, we meet plenty of times to chat and explore dream, and at one point she wanted us to try and talk to her tribe again, once we went back there, she became worried and then angry at her tribe, from what i figured, they still didnt want to see me. i didnt see her in few nights and then we meet again, she said she left her tribe, and instead of wearing her old clothes, she used casual human clothes, shorts and shirt, had bracelet of some sort..

she took me under her wing (as weird as that might sound) and brought me to a big green field that now separated forest and mountians. here she put her hands on the ground and out of nowhere, made a little sapling show up. she told me that she will be back, once i make something out of it.

Days have passed, and i was learning more about how to control dreams.. after some time has passed. i was able to move small objects in a dream when im fully lucid, and i was able to make that sapling grow. and just like that, Meledy showed up again and gave me a hug.
all of this happened between 2 months of dreaming, and leater on... she thought me how to fly in a dream.
Last edited by Lonely Tear on 12 Oct 2015 00:56, edited 1 time in total.

Lonely Tear

Postby Lonely Tear » 12 Oct 2015 00:55

Third time is the charm they say.

and today i will talk about another one of my dream characters.

Meet: Cristaly

out of all characters i will talk about.. she is the most difficult to wrap my head around..

she is an energy creature, shining in bright - sky blue color. she takes appearance of a woman, has long and smooth hair, has no clothers... and has no face...

i decided to talk about her leater in the post coz of order i meet this characters in, and for the fact that she is a lot different then any other dream char. i came across.

to put it simply i believe she represents my Sub-Con in a dream. and ill try to explain why.

unlike other characters, she seams to alweys know what im up to and during few times i meet her, witch are rather rare ocasions, she mentions few things i have done recently. i can never really see her face, leading me to believe that she is me in a dream (or represents my sub-con). when i talked to other characters, they alweys seam to be afraid of answering or can give very little info on who she is... i seam to be only one who can understand what she is saying and she lives far in the sky, siting in the clouds and watching over everything. i tend to visit sometimes sense i learned how to fly in a dream. but one of more intense dreams i had, she steped up in front of me, looking down towards the ground, as she was trying to hide her face, and hit me, or should i say, sllaped me. the shock ended a dream and i woke up leater with an intense pain on my face. while i was shocked out of my mind and couldnt lucid dream for next 2-3 days, i was thinking to what could the reason be for something like this to happened, and when i went back first thing i came across is her siting with me in the clouds telling me not to waste my life anymore..

i started learning how to draw and im learning more on art today tx to her.
i run into her every now and then, and she alweys seams to have some sort of advice or something to puzzle me with..

last thing, her name is unknown, unlike previous 2 characters i talked about wich names i learned as i dreamed, i never found out her name, so i named her myself. Cristaly. she dosnt seam to mind.

i named her after a cristal coz soon after i meet her, i started to find strange emblem around dreams that are not related to one where this characters live, its in a shape of heart, surrounded by a green leaf on one side, blue feather on other side and a small cristal in the middle. whenever i find it, i can use it to travel back to dream where my dream characters are. i drawn the emblem and im using it as my avatar picture.

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 26 Oct 2015 19:16

looked a bit scary at the first look.
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 26 Oct 2015 19:16

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 26 Oct 2015 19:19

Did you notice if your dream characters morph some part of their body sometimes?

expect the unexpected

Lonely Tear

Postby Lonely Tear » 27 Oct 2015 12:41

I do have to agree with you about that for one good reason.
this is one of earlyest pictures i tried to draw before i started learning more about the art, so i cant say its the most accurate representation of the character. id love to upload a better picture but i dont really have a way of doing so at the moment :/

Did you notice if your dream characters morph some part of their body sometimes?

Yes, long ago they started off looking one way, but over time they changed few parts of their body. nothing too extreme, i just got to the point where i was able to see detals better, thefore i could see them more clearly.

RealityCheck

Postby RealityCheck » 11 Nov 2015 13:41

So far, I only have on DC that I created myself and also named. I named him Kyron, and I've made a post before about 'DC lover'. As a young writer, I've always wanted to see my book come to life, and I've had several dreams where I watched my stories play out in my dreams.

Kyron is the typical guy most teenagers dream of: dark hair, (haven't been able to actually look at him in the eyes, but they're supposed to be blue, tall, and somewhat cold. He doesn't talk very often (also part of his personality), and I've had dreams where he appeared out of no where in my non lucid dream and actually saved me from my nightmare.

Other DC that I created somehow is a huge, black coated wolf that also is supposed to be a part of Kyron but often is a separate DC. After I created him, I've never been afraid of wolves (or dogs) in my dreams even when they attack me sometimes. The wonders of dreams :)
How to wake yourself up

Return to “Dream Characters”