Kid Lucid Dreamer!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
KidDreamer

Kid Lucid Dreamer!

Postby KidDreamer » 12 Sep 2015 20:30

Hi! My name is Rose! I found out about lucid dreaming 2 months ago but became serious about a month ago. I tried different techniques such as DILD, MILD, FILD, WILD. I like WILD the best because I like how I get to experience hypnagogic hallucinations and sleep paralysis. Although I haven't really gotten into a lucid dream yet from doing WILD I've gotten past the hypnagogia stage and today I got passed the sleep paralysis! I stayed calm because if I'm scared then scary creatures might appear in front of me which would NOT be good! Anyways.... I'm 13 years old (Or 12 but turning 13 in 3 days! :D ) September 15th. I'm athletic and I have a fish in a 10 gallon tank (Although I bet you don't care) Well that's it for me :) Bye!

chaosdragoon13

Re: Kid Lucid Dreamer!

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Sep 2015 21:54

Wow you're a hyper one arentcha? Well good luck on having your first lucid dreaming. :)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Sep 2015 01:53

What kinda fish have you got? :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

KidDreamer

Postby KidDreamer » 13 Sep 2015 03:34

Hi! I have a 10 gallon tank for my crowntail betta! He looked like a pretty sick betta sitting at the bottom of the tank and not even moving an inch if my finger got near. So I moved him into my 10 gallon with a heater that heats his tank to 78 F and a filter to keep it clean. I feed him freeze dried bloodworms and frozen brine shrimp. He seems to like it and sleeps in his floating log. Anyways... Thanks! I will try to have a lucid dream tonight! Although, the only part I'm scared of is being in my room that's dark. I'm afraid my entire house will be like it is... Dark and creepy. Since basically anything can happen I just feel like I'm going to get scared (because I'm afraid of the dark.. Pathetic) and it'll turn into a nightmare.

ImmortalPhoenix

Postby ImmortalPhoenix » 13 Sep 2015 06:21

I have a 10 gallon fish tsnk as well! :D I recently lost my red betta, Odin, sadly. They are pretty neat fish with some serious personality. Luckily, I still have my cat fish, plecostomus, and glass fish.

Good luck on your lucid dreaming adventures!
“Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves.”

KidDreamer

Postby KidDreamer » 13 Sep 2015 13:05

Thanks! It'll be hard but it'll be worth it because it's a life long ability and I can escape from this sickening place called Earth .-.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”