First LD goal *TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK*

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
xboxspider

First LD goal *TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK*

Postby xboxspider » 12 Sep 2015 23:39

So my first LD goal(I've had three LDs but i want to start my journey and do it correctly) is to do basic tasks and win. So in rock paper scissors, i'll know what my dream characters will do. Or I'll win a staring contest. Or even who can hold their breath the longest. Even fastest at running. It'll be fun to see peoples expressions, especially for bizarre challenges, like jumping the highest, i just jump 10 feet in the air :lol: Tell me what you thinkQ I'd love feedback!
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

Lonely Tear

Re: First LD goal *TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK*

Postby Lonely Tear » 27 Sep 2015 08:06

you will mostlikely complete all of thise tasks as a winner as lucid dreams can have a sort of.. game - habits, what i mean is when your faceing a challenge and task, you have realy high odds of completing it and well, winning as they sometimes serve as a means of empowerment, ask a normal person on the street to lets say fly, and they will sometimes say that they cant do it, while you can fly in dream all the time.

on the other hand, you can sometimes get involved in stories and dream that can last for few days or even weeks. i had this happened to me at some points and i grew attached to one dream i had, i eventualy found ways to visit it again and see characters i have meet there.
even today i still visit that dream.
as far as goals go? i finished a good chunk of goals i had, today im perfecting and reserching my dreams, but there is alweys a new goal, or task to be compleated. im also learning about art and drawing, so i can share my dreams with the world.
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”