Herkimer Diamonds

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
ImmortalPhoenix

Herkimer Diamonds

Postby ImmortalPhoenix » 13 Sep 2015 06:09

So awhile back I was introduced to herkimer diamonds by a family member. These "diamonds" are the highest quality quartz crystals you can find. They're mined in New Year and they are actually quite stunning.

Why I mention this here is I've been doing some reading on the property of these crystals and supposedly it helps boost dream recalls and even increases the chances of becoming lucid. I'm skeptical when it comes to these kind of things but I decided, "what the heck, why not?" I bought a lovely piece for myself and wire wrapped so I could wear it as a pendent. Last night was the first night wearing it to bed.

Now my family members that introduced me to these had told me that they were remembering more dreams and that the crystal was actually waking them up. I'm a pretty sound sleeper and haven't woken up before my alarm for months so I didn't expect anything.

I went to sleep at 1 o'clock. Then suddenly around 3:30 I woke up. Didn't feel groggy. Didn't feel incredibly tired. Just woke up for no reason. I went back to sleep, slighty puzzled but didn't think anything of it. A couple hours later, I woke up again. Same thing. Not groggy, tired, startled out of sleep or anything. Funny thing was I can't recall a single dream from last night and for months now I was able to recall at least one dream a night. Bizarre.

I'm going to see if I have the same experience tonight with the herkimer diamond. Experiment around.

Has anyone ever tried using stones and crystals for a clearer mind for dreams?
“Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves.”

Summerlander

Re: Herkimer Diamonds

Postby Summerlander » 13 Sep 2015 10:05

I'm very sceptical about these things too. But I also must confess that I've never tried...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”