Avid dreamer now into forum

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
ImmortalPhoenix

Avid dreamer now into forum

Postby ImmortalPhoenix » 13 Sep 2015 06:15

I've been a lurker of this forum for a while and figured now was the time to be apart of it. I have been wrapped into lucid dreaming for about four or five years now. I don't remember exactly how I discovered it but I have always been fascinated with the dream realm and expand my knowledge and skill in dream recall.

I live in North California and currently finishing my masters degree in forensic science. So when I'm not pouring over fingerprints in mock crime scenes or working at my day job, I write and explore the dream realm.

Hopeto be an active user in the forum and meet more people interested in this as I am.
“Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves.”

Summerlander

Re: Avid dreamer now into forum

Postby Summerlander » 13 Sep 2015 09:58

Interesting! Forensic scientist and oneironaut! Welcome, my friend! I look forward to reading your lucid dream reports. 8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”