Help me with this dream issue

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Reinards

Help me with this dream issue

Postby Reinards » 15 Sep 2015 08:30

This happened to me last night and i do not understand what happened, please help me, is this something that has happened to you too?
So i was dreaming(It is private dream), BUT then i suddenly said to myself - I AM DREAMING! and one or two seconds later, this lucid dream turned off, like someone turned off TV or Radio, it happened with sound that comes out after turning off old tv.. and with a flashing light....Then i was awake in my bed!

P.S. Now when writing this post, i think maybe i was false awaken, but it did not checked that in that moment.

Summerlander

Re: Help me with this dream issue

Postby Summerlander » 15 Sep 2015 08:37

You must make the effort to preserve lucidity and prolong the lucid dream once you reach the state. Read this:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.xcom/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16442

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “For Beginners”