Dreamed in somthing then it become true!

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
fraizor

Dreamed in somthing then it become true!

Postby fraizor » 21 Sep 2015 13:56

I wanted to see a girl that I like so much
But I couldn't find a way to see her. I decided to go to her school and ask the time the students go out. So I decided to go the next day.
I slept without having the will to do astral project or having a lucid dream, I saw in the dream (not lucid i cant control the environment or know that i was dreaming) that I saw her and asked her for the time she finishes the school. She told me (in the dream) that she finish at 3:30 pm.
When I woke up I remembered the dream but I thought that 3:30 will never be for real and my brain was making that up.

Next day I went to her school and asked they told me they finish at 3:30

I was shocked how could that possibly happened! !
It was the exact time I saw in the dream. I still until now cant find an explanation for what happened. How could you explain that ? What is your opinion ? Was this an accident?

Summerlander

Re: Dreamed in somthing then it become true!

Postby Summerlander » 22 Sep 2015 12:00

Your brain probably guessed '3.30' (as this is common in quite a lot of schools anyway) and caused you to dream it. Then it just happened to coincide with real life. Sometimes coincidences happen. There's your most plausible explanation as David Hume would put it. Why rule it out? Just because it's mundane? :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Pareidolia

Postby Pareidolia » 23 Sep 2015 02:10

I'm with Summerlander on this one.

I believe it was your subconcious mind's logical reasoning and perhaps you've even seen it for yourself once before and you don't remember it for yourself. (Perhaps on a schedule in an advertisement or on the internet). It has the likeness of 98% that this was an innocent coincedence.

But of course it's fun to analyze it further because it's very similar to other dreams that people have had over the years that have come true. But just because it has symptoms of such dreams it doesn't mean it actually is one of those dreams. You see, if I were orange it wouldn't necessarily mean I'm a carrot.

Don't worry too much about this dream, because otherwise next time you dream about the end of the world you'll go stark ravening mad.
Death to be a dignity, execution's lost philosophy. All my atrocities
come by way of reciprocity. And reason is treason.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Oct 2015 15:21

I'd put that down to likely coincidence as you would of known within 30mins or less of the time she gets out so it had a high chance being the time or close to it of your dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

sohan.shah

Postby sohan.shah » 27 Nov 2015 14:15

Seems it's a kind of Deja vu Dream.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”