Dreamed in a timing next day it was true!

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
fraizor

Dreamed in a timing next day it was true!

Postby fraizor » 21 Sep 2015 13:57

I wanted to see a girl that I like so much
But I couldn't find a way to see her. I decided to go to her school and ask the time the students go out. So I decided to go the next day.
I slept without having the will to do astral project or having a lucid dream, I saw in the dream (not lucid i cant control the environment or know that i was dreaming) that I saw her and asked her for the time she finishes the school. She told me (in the dream) that she finish at 3:30 pm.
When I woke up I remembered the dream but I thought that 3:30 will never be for real and my brain was making that up.

Next day I went to her school and asked they told me they finish at 3:30

I was shocked how could that possibly happened! !
It was the exact time I saw in the dream. I still until now cant find an explanation for what happened. How could you explain that ? What is your opinion ? Was this an accident?

Carter Blunt

Re: Dreamed in a timing next day it was true!

Postby Carter Blunt » 21 Dec 2015 20:21

I remember vaguely a "prophetic" dream I had, about a friend who I hadn't seen in a long time, and the next day they show up. I'm like wow, how could that happen? I must be "in tune" with the universe. Then I told my mom, she said, "Think of all the dreams you had that DIDN'T link to anything in the real world."

So it's a coincidence. I probably had lots of dreams about that person, but eventually forgot them because they weren't relevant, since I didn't happen to meet them the next day each time.

My situation seems to me a lot more prophetic than predicting a random time. It would be slightly more surprising if the time would have been 3:10, or 3:50, but 3:00 or 3:30 or 4:00 doesn't make me assume anything. And that is basically the window. It probably wasn't gonna gonna end at 1:30 or 5:00. 3:30 is the USUAL time for schooling to be out. So your subconscious picking up on that, doesn't surprise me at all.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 22 Dec 2015 01:16

So what? :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Dec 2015 09:43

If I had that dream I'd put it down to probably just coincidence as after all schools where I are generally all get out at 3pm, 3.15pm, 3.20pm, 3.25pm or 3.30pm. So its highly probable that its likely to be right.. one in five chance.

If though you'd found yourself talking to exactly the same stranger that you did in your dream in exactly the same place in the school which you'd never seen before, well then I'd think it was prophetic.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”