One of my only ever lucid dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
CookieMan833

One of my only ever lucid dreams

Postby CookieMan833 » 21 Sep 2015 19:53

I am solving the rubik's cube, a puzzle I was quite obsessed with at the time. Suddenly, I realise I don't know the algorithm for a cube this big! I realize I'll have to search it up on my phone, but to know what size cube I have to put into google, I'll have to know what sized cube I'm using. Since I can't remember, I count up the squares, and I realise I'm solving a 7x7x7. Then a little bell rings inside my head. Wait, I don't have a 7x7x7 cube! The biggest I have is 5x5x5, which means! "I'm dreaming!" Rather than notify anyone, because I wasn't really ready for this dream, having given up on lucid dreaming a few months before hand after 3 days with little success (yes, I know, but I'm really impatient, and I'm trying properly now,) I didn't have a goal. So I decided to let the dream play out, and I'd just go along with it. Nothing else particularly out of the ordinary happened. I went outside in my back garden, and sat in a puddle by a slide that we gave away to a charity shop a few years ago after we got a new one. I was leaning against a tree in a puddle (which considering my garden's grass is so permeable, we never have) when my head fell through, and out of shock, I woke up. What did you guys think? Also, please check out my other forum post. ;)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”