Am I improving?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Wertyu

Am I improving?

Postby Wertyu » 22 Sep 2015 16:48

I am only focused on doing the WILD as its the most easiest method in my eyes anyway.

Before, my dreams consisted of one scenario, after writing in my dream journal, my dreams now contain many different scenarios and my recall is much better.

But I am still far away from lucid dreaming, what should I do next? Or continue with what I am doing now?

I do not do any attempts to make myself self-aware. I do randomly remember to lucid dream during the day sometimes. I guess its an improvement without really trying.

Goodwill

Re: Am I improving?

Postby Goodwill » 22 Sep 2015 23:33

Let me know if you pull it off. I have not succeeded in WILD yet. Only DILD and MILD so far

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Wertyu

Postby Wertyu » 23 Sep 2015 11:19

Goodwill wrote:Let me know if you pull it off. I have not succeeded in WILD yet. Only DILD and MILD so far

How?? What is your technique

Goodwill

Postby Goodwill » 24 Sep 2015 02:43

Mostly DILD and that would be luck not technique for me. My MILDs happened by thinking about it prior to bed, telling mysel I was going to become aware if I had one of several reoccurring dreams or if I had a dream so far out there I would know I was dreaming. Then I had a crazy dream and was like "wait THIS IS A DREAM!"

Return to “For Beginners”