Detailed Blues Faces

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
winston99

Detailed Blues Faces

Postby winston99 » 23 Sep 2015 17:52

Hi guys, I am very new to this but this is a topic burning inside me for a while.
I'll keep it short and sweet!

I have regular dreams where I see peoples faces coming towards me, or I to them. I see the faces in GREAT detail. It can be men or women it has no discretion.
These faces are unaware of my seeing them and they are normally doing everyday things, ie sitting on a park bench (sometimes I see more of the situation they are in, more often than not just the face) walking on a high street, sat at work, are just some examples.
I cannot stress the fact of the detail given to me in these dreams and one other confusing fact......they are always BLUE!
The faces and everything around them, like I'm looking through blue lenses.

Short and simple guys,

Input would be greatly received.

Many thanks

W99

Pareidolia

Re: Detailed Blues Faces

Postby Pareidolia » 25 Sep 2015 02:27

The fact you see it in a blue colour has to do with your brain activity. You can possibly change this on spot by, while it's happening, focusing on a different colour. Preferably red, as this is the first colour to go when you pass out, and the first colour to come back when you wake up from it. Focusing on red could possibly trigger all your colours coming back. Otherwise do some exercises during the day like naming the colour you see, not the colour you read. Like this: Green, Red, Yellow, and so on.

Although this is not abnormal, there's people who have dreams purely in black-and-white. This is because they watch black-and-white television. So this mostly occured before the 70's.
Maybe stop rewatching Avatar and stop watching The Smurfs? :lol:
Death to be a dignity, execution's lost philosophy. All my atrocities
come by way of reciprocity. And reason is treason.

winston99

Postby winston99 » 25 Sep 2015 11:34

Thank you for the response, I am going to try that technique tonight. The color was only a part of the issue it was more the fact that these dreams are happening that I was chasing answers for, they have now started to happen in the day too!
this time white (no smurfs im afraid lol)
They are shorter only a few split seconds but Ive had two in the daytime now.

Pareidolia

Postby Pareidolia » 25 Sep 2015 13:15

You shouldn't worry about the actual dream, they'll probably just be a phase you're going through. Nothing all too interesting about phases. It's a distinct way for your subconciousness to analyze and process certain matters your concious brain would not.

Good luck on your quest of... eh... no longer being a frisbee that flies at people's heads? Heh...
Death to be a dignity, execution's lost philosophy. All my atrocities
come by way of reciprocity. And reason is treason.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Oct 2015 02:25

Obviously blue means something to your subconsciousness right now.. ask yourself have you been feeling blue? (depressed a bit). Blue can also symbolise other things too.

Seeing people in blue can fit into the paranormal thing but I don't think in your case this is at all the case eg very high spiritual masters can be psychically seen as being blue or as blue people (or are seen as radiating gold). If you were experiencing something like that such high masters would be aware you are seeing them (energetically linking to them) and they wouldn't all be doing ordinary things.

I once knew someone who could see the astral plane all the time.. he'd see that in a purplish haze. When I look at the etheric layer.. I often see that as blue/bluish grey but I don't think this is what you are doing. Think about what blue could be symbolising to you.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 12 Oct 2015 04:38

Perhaps, before you go to sleep, ask your dreaming mind to send you dreams which may help explain why the color blue is so prominent in many of you dreams.

Just a thought - do you often feel "blue" - depressed, "down in the dumps"?

Also, I highly recommend Robert Waggoner's book - "Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to The Inner Self".
This includes informative discussions about many varieties of dream characters.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”