My First Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
CookieMan833

My First Lucid Dream

Postby CookieMan833 » 23 Sep 2015 19:52

I'm walking down a narrow staircase in my school, laughing about something with some of my friends, when I drop my ruler and it shatters. Which would be ok for a glass ruler, but this ruler's plastic. So calmly, I state quietly, "Well done Cookie, behold, your first lucid dream." Now I had a dream goal, but there was a problem. I couldn't remember what it was! Oh well, I thought, and decided to do something really memorable, so that I would at least remember it when I woke up and improve my dream recall. So for the whole of the rest of the dream, I walk around in my school dining hall which is filled with adults drinking wine, telling them all "I like cheese!". Yes, really, and I don't even like cheese. :lol:

Pareidolia

Re: My First Lucid Dream

Postby Pareidolia » 24 Sep 2015 04:51

Then suddenly coming to realisation that you aren't dreaming, being sent to the principle's office and having some explaining to do. :lol:

Sounds more like it.

Glad to hear you're enjoying messing about with non-existant winesippers. Let us know if you dream anything else so peculiar. :)
Death to be a dignity, execution's lost philosophy. All my atrocities
come by way of reciprocity. And reason is treason.

RealityCheck

Postby RealityCheck » 24 Sep 2015 16:14

O my Gosh "I like cheese" xD That just gave me a good laugh. Congrats on your first Lucid Dream! Try imagining your dream goal like a story during the day as if you are dreaming. It helps me remember everything when I'm in my dream :)
How to wake yourself up

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 28 Sep 2015 03:05

Lol awesome, so funny. I would have drank their wine :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”