My Third Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
CookieMan833

My Third Lucid Dream

Postby CookieMan833 » 24 Sep 2015 19:55

So there I was, walking along a beach, as you do, not thinking anything was unusual, until I tripped on a rock, and my face submerged. I gasped deeply because of the pain in my toe, and then realised that I had just inhaled air underwater, which could only be possible if [size=200] I was lucid dreaming! I was very pleased with myself, and slightly surprised, as I had not thought about lucid dreaming for over 6 months. Now, if you've read my other lucid dream posts, you'll know that I hadn't actually experimented doing anything interesting in my lucid dreams, so I just stayed underwater breathing, waiting for the dream to do something. It didn't though so I decided that I would experiment some more. I stepped onto dry land (my clothes dry) and told myself that no surface in the world was actually real, and therefore I shouldn't be standing. Immediately, I fell through the floor into some sort of underground chasm that looked really cool. In fact, it looked exactly like something from minecraft, and suddenly, in the top left corner of my sight, I saw a row of 10 hearts, 7 of them grey. Climbing up a ladder I was only semi lucid, as I hadn't reminded myself that I was dreaming in a while. It was all over when I fell off the ladder. I lost all lucidity, and can't remember anything after that! [/size]

Colin91

Re: My Third Lucid Dream

Postby Colin91 » 27 Sep 2015 02:40

thats awesome man! so instantly when you were breathing underwater you just said to yourself that it isn't real? I used to have things like this happen too. before i started trying to have lucid dreams a couple weeks ago. my reality check in the dream, would normally only happen in nightmares. I would just say no way this is real. but the problem is that when i would do that i would just wake up right away. i'm afraid that this is going to happen when i'm having a good lucid moment in my dreams.

Summerlander

Re: My Third Lucid Dream

Postby Summerlander » 27 Sep 2015 10:22

Awesome lucid dream. And underwater can be even more interesting when it leads to spiritual states of mind. I was once thrown in a river by a shapeshifting dream figure. Underwater, I saw a huge swirling tunnel leading to a peaceful light and I could breathe. I felt drawn to it and there was definitely a meditative quality to the dream. I even drew the experience; you'll find it in dream art.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”