FA's

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dreamerinmiami

FA's

Postby dreamerinmiami » 25 Sep 2015 06:16

Had an awesome series of false awakenings where i was lucid in each one. I notice that most of my FA's are very dim or dark. Anyone know why?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
What is your definition of reality?

Lonely Tear

Re: FA's

Postby Lonely Tear » 25 Sep 2015 10:47

i have experienced few FAs back 3 years ago when i started but i didnt had one in long time, i forgot lots of detals about them.
but as far as i can recall, this is exacly what Fa is, a dream about you lucid dreaming. we all have some form of wish or desire, and for a lot of people that are learning how to lucid dream, this happends a lot as it is their wish to lucid dream, and sometimes, dreams try to replicate a wish of some sort. like wish for welth, love or many others things, sometimes they can replicate danger, a fear, or nightmare, forceing you to face it and beat that fear, or keep running..

as far as your FAs being dark... i think thats a dificulty remembering dreams clearly, or you simply have dark - related dreams, going trough a hard time in life, or searching for something or someone in the dark.
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

dreamerinmiami

Re: FA's

Postby dreamerinmiami » 26 Sep 2015 23:15

Lonely Tear wrote:i have experienced few FAs back 3 years ago when i started but i didnt had one in long time, i forgot lots of detals about them.
but as far as i can recall, this is exacly what Fa is, a dream about you lucid dreaming. we all have some form of wish or desire, and for a lot of people that are learning how to lucid dream, this happends a lot as it is their wish to lucid dream, and sometimes, dreams try to replicate a wish of some sort. like wish for welth, love or many others things, sometimes they can replicate danger, a fear, or nightmare, forceing you to face it and beat that fear, or keep running..

as far as your FAs being dark... i think thats a dificulty remembering dreams clearly, or you simply have dark - related dreams, going trough a hard time in life, or searching for something or someone in the dark.

Thank you for your reply. I usually have great dream recall and remember most dreams. For some odd reasons FA's are dark for me. I read something about bringing like to the darkness so ill try to illuminate them :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”