was thsi dream lucid?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LIOR

was thsi dream lucid?

Postby LIOR » 21 Jun 2012 23:33

i would like to share with a dream i had last night, it was very weird dream and im not really sure if this considered lucid dream.

in the dream i was in some event in a house of someone i barely know together with my girlfriend. Octopus appetizer was served and i ate, something which i would probably not do in real life. someone from the managment of the place i work was there and he was asking questions about the food. someone answered him, i think it was my girlfriend but i'm not sure. then i noticed one intresting detail, there was a door identical to a door my parents have in their house. i looked at the door and then looked to my side and i saw the window in my parents house and the view it has. all the scenery was changed, i found myself in my parents house, it was dark and i was very very confused. the feeling like i was aware of whats going on but dont understand it's a dream. i woke up and realized it was a dream. i wanted to tell my girlfriend about the dream, i approched her and she was sleeping so i just whispered something and went to the toilet.
in the toilet i felt very excited and i was sure i exprienced astral travel. but then i realized i'm in the toliet in my parents house - therefore i was still dreaming!

then everything made sense, when i "woke up" i was on the sofa in my parents house and when i approched my GF to tell her about the dream it was actually somene sleeping on the other sofa. i could not see in the dark but just asumed it's my GF. when i realized that i woke up and did a reality check just to be sure.

the feeling of confusion was very real, since then i was thinking about this all day.
if someone has some explainations or can analyze it, or anyhting intresting to say... i will be very happy to hear.

thanks.

SGraham

Re: was thsi dream lucid?

Postby SGraham » 22 Jun 2012 00:03

It sounds like a lucid dream to me! i know it can be really confusing when you have a LD of a real place.
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

torakrubik

Re: was thsi dream lucid?

Postby torakrubik » 22 Jun 2012 22:05

You have had a false awakening too, which is particular kind of very realistic dream. In this case, you realized you were lucid in your previous dream scene, but the realization occurred in the false awakening.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”