ZOMBIES 3 part dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
degausser44

ZOMBIES 3 part dream

Postby degausser44 » 06 Oct 2015 16:03

Part 1:
I was in my neighbors garage with a bunch of people, all the sudden zombies were at all the windows trying to get in. I got a made-up memory in my head that if you run into the woods so i took off for the woods. A zombie was right on me and when i felt it grab me i woke myself up.
Part 2:
Was in the garage again but knew that the zombies were coming. Got on the roof and could see for miles around me. It was dark and foggy, but i could see zombies running towards the garage from all angles.
Part 3:
Was walking through a cornfield with some people, one guy was smoking weed. He let out a puff right when a zombie came around a corner, right in the zombies face. Flies flew out the zombies mouth and the zombie turned back into a normal person. So we found out that weed smoke is the cure for zombies. We cured every zombie in the cornfield.

Summerlander

Re: ZOMBIES 3 part dream

Postby Summerlander » 10 Oct 2015 21:37

You know what you can do with this zombie theme? You can use it to remind yourself to do a reality check or to simply remember that seeing zombies means you're dreaming.

And the curtailment of certain mind-altering substances will help with your lucid dreaming! :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 26 Oct 2015 19:25

degausser44 wrote:Part 1:

So we found out that weed smoke is the cure for zombies. We cured every zombie in the cornfield.

hehehe weed is gold :mrgreen:
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 27 Oct 2015 01:51

I just had some! :mrgreen:

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 30 Jan 2016 22:22

Summerlander wrote:I just had some! :mrgreen:

where where??!! :shock: :shock: jajajja

just joking
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 31 Jan 2016 20:54

Sorry, it's all gone. I'm clean now. :-D

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”