Good suggestion for a dream!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
CookieMan833

Good suggestion for a dream!

Postby CookieMan833 » 08 Oct 2015 19:46

I've just had a flash of what I'm gonna do when I become average at lucid dreaming, and I thought I should share it here so other people can try it and post the results. Firstly, in waking life, READ Divergent. Once that has happened, go into your fear landscape for some self discovery. What are your fears? How many do you have? How do you overcome them? Which is your worst fear? If you get this working and are ok with putting it out there, please post below, as I am currently unable to lucid dream and so eager to find out what other people's are like.

taniaaust1

Re: Good suggestion for a dream!

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Oct 2015 16:02

Yeah that is something I suggest not to try until you've had a bit of LD experience as it could really put someone off of doing LD.

I've played around with this a few times.. making my LD as scary as possible as a dare to myself.. also allowing myself to feel fear in the dream but then bringing it back in control.

I developed a fear of hurting myself in a LD or being hurt due to a bad LD fall when I was trying to fly (which really really hurt! one can seriously feel broken ribs in a dream). As part of overcoming that fear, I allowed zombies to eat me in a LD. They actually gnored my leg off at around the knee and left my LD body a bloodied mess. I mastered the fear and allowed them to eat me alive (and that time I didn't feel any pain, it felt really weird though having zombie teeth ripping through my flesh).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”