erotic dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

erotic dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 09 Oct 2015 23:03

I had this one last night:

I was in bed with a good-looking guy, (it wasn't Herbert Lom! :lol: ), but didn't recognize him as anyone I knew, whether from real life or movies.

I was holding his penis in my hand, rubbing it between my legs, then putting it in. I closed my eyes, enjoying how it felt, riding it up and down. When I opened my eyes, his face had turned blue and warty. I knew who it was now. It was Dr. Heckyl and Mr. Hype from the movie of the same name, but he didn't look like Oliver Reed. They must have remade the movie and I was playing Coral Careen or another woman from the movie. I smiled down at him as if to say I didn't care what he looked like.

Before anything else could happen, the scene changes to Professor Julius Kelp and Stella's bedroom from the Nutty Professor (1963), and it was their wedding night! They both looked good even though their bottom halves were covered by a sheet. They must have just finished because she was snuggling against him and smiling; he must have been good in bed. Yes, he took his glasses off.

It must have had something to do with the brainwave cd I've been listening to before going to bed, and the fact that I was ovulating.

I found out what was causing my strange headaches when I used my novadreamer and the CDs. Something about getting my pineal gland cleaned out and the frequency being too high. I had turned the dial on it up to level 4, where the light is really bright. YouTube has lots of CDs on that. I think I'll do that for awhile, since if I was going to have seizures, I would have had them with the novadreamer.

Nickfan40

Re: erotic dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 09 Oct 2015 23:12

I meant about binaural beats being on YouTube. I'll try those out. They say to start out small and work up.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”