WILD Help! Please Help!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
xboxspider

WILD Help! Please Help!

Postby xboxspider » 10 Oct 2015 02:54

So i originally thought the WILD would be super difficult, but now that I've done research, it seems doable. But I'm somewhat worried my visualizations will mess me up. Can I just visualize an empty room, and then spin, or jump through a portal to change scenery? Or is it the same as visualizing it straight up? Feedback appreciated! Thanks!

P.S. I posted this, but deleted it, because I didn't get any replies and i need info.
Sorry if this is like a double-posting thing :o
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

Summerlander

Re: WILD Help! Please Help!

Postby Summerlander » 10 Oct 2015 10:51

You can visualise it straight up. ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Re: WILD Help! Please Help!

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Oct 2015 15:34

A great way to practice that if you want to do the visualization method (it isn't the only form of WILD) is to immediately on waking up, try to imagine yourself in first person being back in the dream you just have come out of.. imagine the same place around you.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”