crazy mixed up dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

crazy mixed up dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 11 Oct 2015 18:34

I had this dream on October 6. I was using my BMV time travel CD:

I am back in my elementary school, in the 1980's, but I look exactly as I do now.

Victor Borge is giving a concert, looking the same way he did in the 1980's. I am sitting with some people in some sort of balcony, watching from above. All of a sudden, a young man, his wife and children come in. I recognize him as a young Victor Borge, his 2nd wife and kids, but something is very wrong. His hair is a bushy, curly mess, he has soot on his face and a week's worth of stubble, wearing a torn, motor oil stained sweatshirt and ripped blue jeans. His wife and children are not dressed properly, either, and are sitting on the floor instead of in the seats (standing/sitting room only?! :lol: ) I try so hard not to laugh. Was I watching one of his Danish films?

At the end of the concert, everyone is crowded around him, shaking hands. He sees me and tells me, "Please tell your mother that I'm sorry I missed her." Something keeps me from answering, shaking his hand, or hugging him. I must not have been very lucid. I turn and walk away.

I walk out of a door and see a hallway. I am on a top floor and there are no stairs or elevator to get to the bottom floor. I am a bit scared of the elevator, but I get on and ride down. The walls of the room are white and look to be made of giant ice cubes. When I get off, the floors are made of the regular tile that I remember from school.

I am sitting at another Victor Borge concert from the 1980's, but it is somewhere else: Minnesota, I think. I recognize it from a DVD I have. I am sitting in the very first row. I am very aware that my clothing seems out of place for the time and look around the theater. They don't notice me because they are here to see Victor Borge, not me. The show has started and I laugh at something he says.

I am walking down a street a couple of blocks away, but when I start down it, I do not recognize it, only by the street sign. I see people from my first church and the church I go to now. As I am walking, I am thinking about a year in the future (several years in the future), that it was probably where I was. The houses aren't cheap-looking cracker boxes, but nicer, from a rich neighborhood; that one wasn't. The people talk about someone's house being flooded.

I was walking down a street that I recognized from The Andy Griffith Show. I am seeing it black and white. I see some people sitting on a porch. One of them, a man who looks like Andy Griffith, walks down and takes my picture. The camera is one of those long Polaroids.

I am on my own street in broad daylight. I see Victor Borge again and he looks like he's on Laugh-in from 1968, but they are playing out the show in the middle of the street! He is wearing the clothing of an old-time (1890's) postal worker and dancing with some girls in 1890's dresses. In a little while, I join them. Soon, they are wheeling shopping carts up and down the street. I get into one and they wheel me up and down the street and we're laughing.

Soon it is dark outside. I am in a car with three girls. They are talking about robbing the convenience store at the corner. I think, "What convenience store? There's a bank up there, now!" When we get there, it IS a convenience store. One of the girls get out and go inside. I get out of the car and run down the street, screaming. I don't know whether I was running for help or trying to get out of there. When I see that no one is following me, I stop and wake up.

Nickfan40

Re: crazy mixed up dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 11 Oct 2015 18:35

OOOPS! I meant "escalator", not elevator.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”