clairsentience or just a "gut feeling"?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Nickfan40

clairsentience or just a "gut feeling"?

Postby Nickfan40 » 12 Oct 2015 19:54

These are experiences I've had with clairsentience or gut feelings:

It was either 1996 or 97 because I had just bought a Novadreamer. I was working at Kroger. Every time a certain employee came within range, I started to get strange feelings in my stomach, sometimes so strong I nearly passed out. I was thinking, "What's wrong with that guy? Something's not right. I can feel it!" It kept happening until one day, I didn't see him. I heard some people talking, saying that "Jamil" had quit. Then a few weeks later, I found out what happened to him. On the front page of the newspaper, there was a story about a young man who had been shot in the head, his naked body wrapped in a blanket, left in a parking lot; he had been trying to buy or sell drugs and it went wrong! I had known that something was wrong, but couldn't put my finger on it.

At about the same time, I had the same strange feelings about a girl who worked at Kroger. It came out that she and her boyfriend were into drugs and got shot just about a mile from where I live; she was shot in the back and paralyzed from the waist down, he was killed.

This happened in 2007:

My mother was having bad arthritis pain in her right knee, and went to her regular doctor to have a shot put in it. When we got there and got out of the car, I got the same feeling again. I said, "Are you sure you want HIM to give you a shot instead of a bone doctor? I have a bad feeling that it won't go well." She said she'd do anything to get rid of the pain. It didn't go well. He had used a dirty needle and put it in the wrong part of the knee. She had to go to a bone doctor and be put on Prednisone for the blood infection that followed. She still has trouble with that knee today.

I don't know if it was the novadreamer, the cds I used with it, or the fact that ESP (what my mother calls it) runs in my family (my mother has it, and my grandmother had it.), but all I know is, that it's pretty spooky sometimes when you can foresee bad stuff happening. :(

taniaaust1

Re: clairsentience or just a "gut feeling"?

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Oct 2015 12:09

gut feelings like that are clairsentience. I've had enough of those to know to listen to them, once I saved some ones life due to one, fortunately he listened when I told him not to go somewhere he was planning to go.

Things like this do run in families... I was told one of my great, great grandmother (or maybe it was great grandmother) worked psychically for law enforcement people. I"ve seen my daughter get this too. We were driving down a road when suddenly she said she was feeling ill, the further along we got the illner she was feeling and she started saying something very bad was happening ahead, she didn't want us to continue that way and wanted me to turn the car around. We got a further minute down the road and saw that it looked like someone had just been shot.. someone was laying on pavement with blood everywhere (its the only time Ive ever seen someone laying in a pool of blood).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”