This is how it all started...

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lonely Tear

This is how it all started...

Postby Lonely Tear » 15 Oct 2015 01:35

My very first lucid dream, back 3 years ago when i started to lucid dream...

I woke up in a white desert, i was walking for a long time it seamed.
white dunes of sand as far as eye could see. soon enough i came across a large white tower climbing up into the sky, and after i reached it, the spiral staircase going around it.. i started to climb the tower, and soon i noticed pictures in its walls, it was a buy of some sort, it was telling his story and how he grew up, good, and bad things that happened to him...

at one point i saw a picture that hit me with the shock, it was a picture that made me realize i was that boy, and that was my story and how i grew up... but for a strange reason, rather then panicking and waking up, i stared into that picture, focusing on what it ment, it was a day my mother and father parted ways. i realised i was dreaming, and i decided to continue climbing the tower. i saw more pictures in the wall, more memories came to me as i climbed. one of them had my wish as a kid to grow wings and fly, and just like that, i notice a pair of wings behind me and i started flying towards the top.. i was smiling, was happy to be there, but kept my excitement down just enough so i dont wake up. when i finally reached the top...
there was nothing there. tower just ended, there was a empty spot on top of it with nothing in it. i took a moment to figure out what was going on and realized that, this is where my memories stop and in order for tower to continue its story, i need to live more. and like that i made a decision, i said to myself i will continue life, i steeped on top of the tower, and the dream faded away... i woke up later.. grabbed my jurnal and wrote down the most exited dream yet.

Thats how it all started...
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”