Good morning! Newbie here

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Bunj

Good morning! Newbie here

Postby Bunj » 15 Oct 2015 04:50

Hi everyone! I'm Bunj! 25 year old guy. I was interested in Lucid dreaming 4 years ago then I got lazy in practicing it. Lol. Before I would always keep a dream journal and practice reality checks. Now I just want to get back on track! Anyway, if you want to chat, basically about anything, life, school, religion just message me. ;)

Mahmood

Re: Good morning! Newbie here

Postby Mahmood » 15 Oct 2015 22:12

hey bunj, did you get any lucid dreams during those 4 years?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 16 Oct 2015 01:09

What is your philosophy in life? What are you studying? What do you do? Are you religious? If so, what religion do you follow? What do you believe in? What are your interests? 8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Bunj

Postby Bunj » 16 Oct 2015 08:06

Mahmood wrote:hey bunj, did you get any lucid dreams during those 4 years?

As a matter of fact, yes :) All in all I had 3 lucid dreams. My first one was so surreal. Before that I never thought I could do it. or it is even possible. I thought it was just a myth. But after consistent reality checks and filling up my dream journal, I successfully did it.

Bunj

Postby Bunj » 16 Oct 2015 08:11

Summerlander wrote:What is your philosophy in life? What are you studying? What do you do? Are you religious? If so, what religion do you follow? What do you believe in? What are your interests? 8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Right now I'm in Law School. I am a Christian. I respect the beliefs of people around me. I don't judge. I'm interested in politics, environment, astral projection, movies, surfing and football :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”