The Presleys

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

The Presleys

Postby Nickfan40 » 16 Oct 2015 16:27

I had this dream just last night. I was listening to my time travel cd:

I was walking through someone's yard, the biggest I've ever seen. In a few minutes, I find out that it is Graceland because I see Priscilla, in tank top, short denim shorts, and big hair, running around, rolling on the ground, out in the yard, lying down with Elvis (fully clothed).

I know that some time has passed. I am no longer at Graceland, but probably a nice house or hotel room that they had rented in Hollywood. I am walking around in it. I go into the living room and sit down on a beige couch. The room has couches, chairs, a lamp, very fancy.

"Priscilla" is sitting across from me on one of the couches and is talking to me about something. She has two little dark haired girls at her side, but I never find out who they are, but I know that one of them is NOT Lisa Marie. This is either 1968 and she is still pregnant (she's not showing very much) or Lisa is with other family members. She is wanting me to attend a Hollywood party with Elvis because for some reason, she is unable to go. All of a sudden, " Elvis" is there, sitting beside me, holding my hand. He says it would mean a lot to him if I would go. Strangely, I can hear their voices inside my head, their lips are not moving, but they are talking. I have an internal battle with myself whether to go or not. I imagined myself in a beautiful evening gown, my hair styled very differently, and make-up put on with a butter knife. I remember thinking that Priscilla must trust me not to double cross her by sleeping with her husband; I am sort of her confidante/personal assistant, helping her when he wasn't there. I am still thinking about it when I wake up, laughing and feeling confused about the whole thing.

I never thought Elvis was all that sexy enough to sleep with, anyway; I just loved his music.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”