One dream is not enough. Im here to share a World

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lonely Tear

One dream is not enough. Im here to share a World

Postby Lonely Tear » 17 Oct 2015 12:34

when i was a kid, i was alweys wondering:
what do i want to be, who do i want to be, what can i be...
recently i found the place with tools i need to decide.
place that reminds me who i am, what i love.
place with all my hopes and all my fears.
place with all my friends, where i share my tears.
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

Today im here to share a special set of dreams i had over the years. thise dreams started off long ago, but i kept finding ways to return to them and continue dreaming about them. i meet different characters, explored different places, and this place soon became my playground. even today i find ways to return to this "world" and i named it Lunera.
(keep in mind this isnt a dream that happened in one night, its a collection of dreams that happened in this "world" and i have cut out a lot of detals to make this short, but interesting.)

The very first time i appeared in this dream it was just a jungle. i was sitting still for a while, looking at plantlife around me, i was found by one of my dream characters called Semeni. she led me to place where she lived among many others of her kind. she is a floran (plant - human), they live and guard this jungle, and gather beneath giant tree witch goes into the sky as far as the eye can see. i lived among them for a while learning more about them and exploring jungles with Semeni. i had a lot of fun.

At one point i left the jungle for the first time and found myself in big empty grassland. there wasnt much around to be seen, except large mountain in the distance. Semeni showed up at the moment and asked me if i will ever return, she seamed really worried and almost scared. i told her i will return, friends dont leave eachother just like that. she smiled :)

After some time passed and i reached thise mountains, i wanted to learn how to fly so i can explore them easier but i couldnot do it. as i was climbing around i felt like i was being watched. and soon i meet with another one of my dream characters. her name is Meledy. she is avian (bird - human). she was a first character i have seen in a long time as i was climbing around, but soon she flew away, i continued to search for her but every time i found her, she would fly away. she led me to her tribe that was living close, but unlike the first time with Semeni, they didnt want to see me, strong wind would alweys blow me away, and no matter how many times i tried, i couldnt return there. soon she showed up and we meet for the first time, she seamed scared at first but we became fast friends. at one point we went to visit her tribe again, and just like every time before, i wasnt allowed to enter.

she vanished and returned different. she looked a lot different then before and she had a sad / angry expression on her face. she took me and we flew away back in the middle of grassland separating jungle and mountains. she put her hands on the ground and created a sapling, she told me once im able to make it grow, she will return. long has passed before i was able to make the sapling grow, but in the end i was successful, and i got a chance to see her again. the moment we meet, she was in tears and i was really happy myself. she said she was left by her tribe, but i didnt leave her behind. after that, we both returned to the jungle.
and just before i entered Semeni showed up smiling and jumping on me from a tree to give me a hug, but ended up crashing us both on the ground, (cartoony, i know)
we talked, i introduced 2 to eachother... and so the dream continues...

i will talk about this more. but i belive this will be enough for now. i plan to become a comic artist at some point, after i get better at drawing and use this to write down my stories and dreams.
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...

shutterbugjen

Re: One dream is not enough. Im here to share a World

Postby shutterbugjen » 20 Dec 2015 22:28

That sounds beautiful! I've just had my first lucid dream and I am anxious to start discovering new worlds and new friends! Thank you for sharing.
"for a dreamer, night's the only time of day..." -Jack Feldman, Santa Fe

Lonely Tear

Re: One dream is not enough. Im here to share a World

Postby Lonely Tear » 21 Dec 2015 15:37

Im glad you like it ^^
i have been doing a lot of exploration in my dreams and done things / meet characters that are quite beyond this world. i recomend you try it out if your interested in that sort of stuff.

im working everyday on becoming better artist so i can share these characters and my dreams with the world. im also working on a comic that will have records of my adventures trough dreams. if you interested in it, ill leave a link below where you can find stuff im working on ^^

http://lonelytear-t-t.deviantart.com/
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”