Hi, new person here

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Xemi

Hi, new person here

Postby Xemi » 18 Oct 2015 18:14

im not completely new i knew about LD altough i didnt know you can somehow "learn" it. so i recently started searching about it more, like two weeks, still no succses but im not giving up that easily :cry:

i think i was never lucid yet, but i had a few dreams where i could change little things in the story just like this night

i think this part was first not sure but it was like a kissing scene lol and i made it repeat like 3 times and while "watching" it i literaly tought how detailed and awesome it looks :D :D

and then i had another dream where i also changed a bit and this scene was there again but some wierd guy started fighting over that girl and started hitting her with some stick with thorns it was from a rose bush i think and sudenly i was the guy kissing her and i was thinking what am i gonna do and i grabbed another stick thicker than him and hitted him a few times and he ran away :lol:

well i dunno what do u think am i gonna get LD soon or this wasnt close at all. am also doing
reality checks trough day
writing in my dream journal
every time before bed i read about LD and i also read the dreams you share
and i also made a list of what i could do if i would become lucid

i tried binaural beats that doesnt seem to work and always when falling asleep i think about LD
i really dont want to wake me up in the middle of the night cuz then i feel tired but this night i tried the FILD (i think its called like that) because i woke up like 3 times this night also didnt work. i usually wake up in the night when im thinking about something it usually happens when im thinking stories and stuff so i think my brain was kinda...doing something when i was sleeping but i couldnt get lucid :roll: :D

i dunno please let me know what u think hope this wasn too long :D

SunTzu

Re: Hi, new person here

Postby SunTzu » 19 Oct 2015 06:08

Your dreams seem vivid and charged, so this is encouraging! Two weeks is only a short time to learn it, so don't feel let down. If you continue to have kissing as a theme in dreams, maybe train yourself to perform a reality check when you see it.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Xemi

Postby Xemi » 19 Oct 2015 19:02

thanks ill try it :D

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 20 Oct 2015 19:42

or you could just sit back and enjoy the show ;)
''you must excuse my personality''

Xemi

Postby Xemi » 20 Oct 2015 20:31

Oh you! :D :D

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Imajica

Postby Imajica » 14 Nov 2015 04:09

All I can do is share my experience & it wasn't easy.

15 months ago I began working on getting lucid; I kept a dream diary, did state tests constantly during my waking day, started taking dream supplements & purchased a motion detector activated LED dream mask.

For 13 months I kept this up & finally had my 1st lucid experience; that was 2 months ago & I've only had a total of four so far.

Although I still try every night, I haven't achieved lucidity in two months now.

The answer, (for me) was brute persistence; most people achieve lucidity much quicker & can do it more often than I.

The only way that I have thus far been able to enter the state is becoming lucid during the decent into sleep; I become aware of the hypnagogic imagery while falling asleep & realize that I'm am beginning to dream.

Best of luck; If there is any way I can help you, please let me know.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”