Am I crazy???

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
x_t7ink_x

Am I crazy???

Postby x_t7ink_x » 19 Oct 2015 11:30

So last night I had a series of messed up dreams one after another were I work up in between. In each dream I was in bed asleep when I 'awake' by being disturbed but each time I keep my eyes closed out of fear.

1. I heard something come into the room it got closer and closer then it put its head (warm) on mine and breathed heavily. In my mind I formed it to be a dog to make me feel better. I kept saying stop and then eventually yelled stop and woke up.

2. I was lying there and felt a presence in the room it was someone chatting away but I couldn't hear who they were talking to or if they were actually talking to anyone else or having a conversation with themselves. Again I kept asking them to be quiet or stop, I yelled and then woke up.

3. There was static and a radio, something was trying to talk but it didn't make sense, I couldn't pick out anything clearly, there wasn't a radio just my room in darkness (but my eyes were still closed). Again I yelled to be quiet.

The dreams weren't necessarily in that order and I can't remember the others. By the end I wasn't so much scared as annoyed, I felt like I was going crazy!

jasmine2

Re: Am I crazy???

Postby jasmine2 » 22 Oct 2015 03:03

I recommend article -
- Hypnagogia and Hypnopompia/ Dream Studies Portal - dreamstudies.org
by Ryan Hurd

Return to “Dream Interpretation”