Lucid Brain

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nefertari90

Lucid Brain

Postby Nefertari90 » 20 Oct 2015 06:35

Hi, my name is Princess Nefertari Alexander and I have just recently found out that I'm a lucid dreamer. Not only am I a lucid dreamer but this type of dreaming happens to be rare. I am 25 years old and I have been lucid dreaming for as long as I can remember. Growing up I was afraid a lot. Movies, pictures, things that show death were very scary to me. Bugs, dinosaurs, and groups of birds. Nightmares came often and I had to find a way to take over. When I would wake up from a nightmare terrified, I would be so mad with how the nightmare went. I would lay down and go back to the same dream and erase everything I didn't like about the dream. I would then make the dream go how I wanted detail for detail, and then I would wake up having turned my nightmare into a pleasant dream. This happened very often. Other ways I would lucid dream is hear my mom calling me for school and it was like her voice was coming out of the sky. Then I would slightly open my eyes into reality and then go back to my dream with knowledge that it's about to end. I would hurry up and try to accomplish whatever it was in my dream I wanted and then wake up for school happy about the outcome. I was never afraid of dream interruption because I can just go back when I wanted.

Something that I experience in my lucid dreaming I haven't found on the internet yet. In my lucid dreams I can open my eyes when I please and then go back to the dream. I have free will over my dream and my reality. I'm only truly awake when the thought of the dream slowly slips away and my brain fully acknowledges that I am indeed awake. Never knew this was a gift until a few days ago.

My children lucid dream and I think it's because I've been encouraging it since their toddler days. My son who is 7 does it with no problem after having a few bad nightmares. He came to me and I would just tell him that when he wakes up from the nightmare, go back and change it to whatever he wanted. He would come to me like, "it worked mommy", and he would be so happy. He doesn't come to me anymore about nightmare. My 4 year old daughter tells me how she changes her dream when she doesn't get what she wants. She's really bossy by the way. lol! I'm still so shocked that the world doesn't do this often.

Here's a few tips to get your kids lucid dreaming because my guess is that it starts off at young ages. Try to let them know that they have control. Whatever they see in their dreams, they created therefore, they can change it. Endless possibilities for children makes brave adults.

Lonely Tear

Re: Lucid Brain

Postby Lonely Tear » 20 Oct 2015 12:44

Very interesting.

you are correct about it starting at young age, few people that can lucid dream naturally usualy start off doing it as kids, as they are growing up thise dreams fade away and they rarely have them anymore.

while anyone can learn how to lucid dream, given enough dedication, few of thise people will keep their lucid dreams trough their life. altho its rare, its what alowed us to find out about lucid dreams, and tx to the internet we can study it and help others learn about it.
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

RealityCheck

Re: Lucid Brain

Postby RealityCheck » 21 Oct 2015 17:19

Wow I envy you :)

I am not a natural lucid dreamer. At all.

It took me months after months of continuous struggle with little bits of semi lucid dreams here and there for motivation. I went idle with it for few months then returned to just simple practice with reality checks and journals.

Hope your kids learn to use their gifts wisely :)
How to wake yourself up

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”