Why lucid dream?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
JassieKaren

Why lucid dream?

Postby JassieKaren » 21 Oct 2015 08:38

I'm doing a project on lucid dreaming and I've come across this question of why people actually want to lucid dream, for me personally I feel like lucid dreaming helps me make use of my time when I sleep. What other reasons are there? What made you interested in lucid dreaming? how has it helped? and why do you do it? You're welcomed to share any personal experience, questions, ideas, articles, comments, everything :D. Thank You
Dare to Explore. Even in your wildest dreams.

torakrubik

Re: Why lucid dream?

Postby torakrubik » 21 Oct 2015 23:25

Many reasons for me! Freedom, calming, knowledge....
Dreaming is my drug

Isaiah

Postby Isaiah » 23 Oct 2015 19:27

As you said, the extra time. That's what I'm doing it for now. I guess it also has many other benefits but I only had a few LD's and I'm still learning everything. But the extra time is definitely a bonus.
Wonder why a lone wolf don't run with a clan
Only trust your instincts and be one with the plan

RealityCheck

Postby RealityCheck » 24 Oct 2015 12:39

Good question!

I personally was interested because the fact that LD vivid enough could feel like real life. After I learned to LD, I wanted to experience what it was like to live in a fantasy world like those fictional books and movies, and also, I wanted to make my imaginary characters come to life.

Right now, I want to find more about my inner self and the emotional problems I'm struggling with :) But for the most part, I just want to have fun and let my imagination come alive.

Good luck with your project ~
How to wake yourself up

Lonely Tear

Postby Lonely Tear » 25 Oct 2015 09:40

You spend 1/3 of your life sleeping.

for me this is the way to continue life, have more fun. im free when i dream, im away from the worries of the world, i get a moment to relax, have some fun, find out more about myself and deal with problems i may have.

it has help me shape my life over the time, beat my fears, get a better understanding of the world and, create a world of my own.
i have meet many characters and experienced some amazing things.

to fully answer your question, it would take long time.. but for now to dream, is to be free.
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 26 Oct 2015 00:01

I am fascinated by lucid dreaming because this unusual dream state stretches the boundaries of the imagination, offering opportunities for learning how to control my dream body, lucidly interact with the dream world environment and characters, and hopefully, gain insight regarding complex aspects of my psyche and the subtle nature of awareness.

- I recommend -
- YouTube - "Lucid Inspiration - A few of my lucid dreaming experiences" by LD4all - pasQual
Presents interesting images and music, no voice

- Website - Lucid Dreaming Experience - dreaminglucid.com

SunTzu

Postby SunTzu » 26 Oct 2015 06:01

I think a lot of us learn to become lucid mainly for fun. But as we become better and more experienced, most of us begin to see the huge value in being able to connect with our subconscious and understand it better.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

harris96

Postby harris96 » 03 Dec 2015 15:00

My Journey To Lucid Dreaming
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17137
www.viewersfacts.com/alpha-brain

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”