MY ULTIMATE TRUTH.

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
seanEE

MY ULTIMATE TRUTH.

Postby seanEE » 24 Oct 2015 17:35

I got she idea from sumerlander, I'm posting my ''ultimate truth'' ''so far'' and you welcome to post what ever you think is the most important, and relevant truth, or belief, ''pleas mark them as belief or truth'' i believe that both are important, because a truth can be hide in a belief until we understand it.

my ultimate truth...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x3BhZqFewU
''you must excuse my personality''

Summerlander

Re: MY ULTIMATE TRUTH.

Postby Summerlander » 25 Oct 2015 20:42

There is only a problem with the way that we live if we perceive one. It is true that our minds are conditioned to behave a certain way since birth. But we can also use our drives to find ourselves and our own freedom. The preacher in the video who talks about saving his fellow man has also been brainwashed since childhood into believing that there is a god who created everything.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 26 Oct 2015 23:39

It doesn't matter if he thinks theres a god, if you don't believe in him you take his place, every one has baggage, it would take us a few hundred years to get over all the lies, I personal don't know whether there is a god or not, quite frankly I think we should sort our shit out first, then think about it. its interesting how the pyramid is upside down at the moment, there public servants and people have forgotten.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 27 Oct 2015 01:18

In that case, let me leave you to ponder over something that one of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America once said:

'Shake off all fears of servile prejudices under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.'--Thomas Jefferson

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 27 Oct 2015 20:25

I agree with you, But quite frankly I have great respect for a lot of the older traditions,
The ones that survived for thousands of years with out damaging the earth,
Our logical, But yet still insane society, Has brought our civilisation to the brink on extinction/enslavement,
So as much as the creator idea is completely un comprehendible,
The big bang theory is just as ludicrous in my opinion, So it really doesn't bother me what people believe as long as they let me live my life, And do no harm, I don't like to see people believe false things tho because I think it leads to insanity, But we all live in an insane world so I don't think any of us can really talk about what is sane and what is not, The elders in tribes use to listen to young children to make sure the were un tainted by life, And to keep them on the right road. However the only real way to ensure that we survive as a spies is if we all do what WE feel is right, And if you can look pass the religious aspect of the video, Thats what it is all about, You doing what you think is right, That way only a small percentage of the population will ever go off the walls, And can be kept an eye on be the rest of us. Its only when a institution a Religion, a Government, or other form of power, Tells people what to do, We have a problem. wow that was a long one :)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 27 Oct 2015 22:47

Ancient civilisations believed in absurdities about natural phenomena which a teenager is savvy enough to explain today. For instance, Vikings believed two wolves were devouring the sun and the moon during eclipses; the Aztecs religiously immolated people in order to propitiate their deities; and the Mayans used to kill children whenever their leaders got sick in the belief that such hideous rituals would cure them. If such civilisations failed to wreak the equivalent of the incalculable damage caused by atomic bombs over the Earth, it is because they lacked our ken and imagination--not because they were nobler or less evil as you seem to imply. (We are, after all, talking about tribal peoples closer to mankind's infancy than we are.)

Our logical, But yet still insane society, Has brought our civilisation to the brink on extinction/enslavement,

There are more people today than ever before--and we live longer, generally speaking, due to our medical and technological advances which have majorly improved our way of life. The average lifespan for a human being is no longer the age of 25 as was the case aeons ago. And if our kind hadn't left the savannah--if we had stayed like the other apes--we would have gone extinct back then. (There was a time on Earth when there was only a very few thousand of us--compared to the 7 billion today--that's how close we came to becoming extinct!)

The big bang theory is just as ludicrous in my opinion,

How is it just as ludicrous, in your opinion, when it has explanatory power and corresponds to what is cosmologically observed? If you reject the Big Bang, why is there a cosmic background radiation and why is it that the universe's expansion according to Hubble's Law is reversible to a singularity point almost 14 billion years ago? What is your explanation, then? :-)

However the only real way to ensure that we survive as a spies is if we all do what WE feel is right,

What about narcissistic, murderous psychopaths? Should they do what they feel is right? :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 28 Oct 2015 20:11

1 :lol: firstly non of us know exactly what any one thought back 2,000 years ago, however if we go with the idea of wolves eating the sun, id imagine it was a way for people to remember how small they are and how Important the world is, people to day have no respect for any thing or any one.

2 yer, We spend our teens in school learning how to be useful for some one else,
Then we are told that actually your still useless, And are sent to college Until your 20 or older,
Then you realise that a college lone was not so good an idea, still no one wants you to work for them, so you repeat the previous step, So now your up shit creek, your 22 and in debt, But finally you get a job, Work 9 to 5, have ''TWO DAYS ALL TO YOUR SELLF'' YIP FU#ING EEEEE....... You get drunk, Have an accident,
Get married, Have two more,
Send them into the same system you went thru, and tell them I hated school but its different now.
Repeat the 5 day week 9 to 5 thing until you 66 at which point your pants hanging down at knee level,
But now your kids have a job. So you can finally sit down and relax, but your useless, You get alzheimer disease and get put in a old people bin, You pension of course went to some fat banker, So you kids pay to have your nappy changed twice a day, then finally they put you in a big fancy box, Parade you around the town and bury you in with all the rest of them. ''I'm quiet good, but no one ever asks me to read there future''

3 By back round radiation you mean a slight hisssss.......... :? sounds like scientific evidence to me, in fact enough to bass a ''theory'' in fact how can a scientist evan come up with a ''theory'' its ether, FACT or.. NOT FACT. Let me make it simple, there was nothing....wait for it...... then there was 99.9 off every thing we can, and can't see today, and they have the cheek to put a time on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

4 psychopaths are only a problem in a pyramidical power structure.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 29 Oct 2015 20:34

seanEE wrote:1 :lol: firstly non of us know exactly what any one thought back 2,000 years ago,

Because ancient civilisations never wrote down their thoughts and beliefs. The Torah was never compiled; Confucius never recorded his golden rules and philosophy; and Ancient Egypt never produced the Rosetta Stone inscriptions. :mrgreen:

seanEE wrote:2 yer, We spend our teens in school learning how to be useful for some one else,
Then we are told that actually your still useless, And are sent to college Until your 20 or older,
Then you realise that a college lone was not so good an idea, still no one wants you to work for them, so you repeat the previous step, So now your up shit creek, your 22 and in debt, But finally you get a job, Work 9 to 5, have ''TWO DAYS ALL TO YOUR SELLF'' YIP FU#ING EEEEE....... You get drunk, Have an accident,
Get married, Have two more,
Send them into the same system you went thru, and tell them I hated school but its different now.
Repeat the 5 day week 9 to 5 thing until you 66 at which point your pants hanging down at knee level,
But now your kids have a job. So you can finally sit down and relax, but your useless, You get alzheimer disease and get put in a old people bin, You pension of course went to some fat banker, So you kids pay to have your nappy changed twice a day, then finally they put you in a big fancy box, Parade you around the town and bury you in with all the rest of them. ''I'm quiet good, but no one ever asks me to read there future''

It's life, like it or lump it. If you want a shot at changing things, become a revolutionary--or just drink tea, meditate and accept it like a Buddhist. :-)

seanEE wrote:3 By back round radiation you mean a slight hisssss.......... :? sounds like scientific evidence to me, in fact enough to bass a ''theory'' in fact how can a scientist evan come up with a ''theory'' its ether, FACT or.. NOT FACT. Let me make it simple, there was nothing....wait for it...... then there was 99.9 off every thing we can, and can't see today, and they have the cheek to put a time on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

The time tallies with the evidence and the CBR isn't the only thing backing the Big Bang theory. I think it would be more illogical if they said the universe has always existed. This would certainly be beyond comprehension.

seanEE wrote:4 psychopaths are only a problem in a pyramidical power structure.

Psychopaths are incompatible with society ... and it's not their fault. 8-)

- Padmasambhava

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 31 Oct 2015 20:34

Wow wow you can read Egyptian :?

well seeing that every one is happy in there nappy, yer I'm going to have to lump it. but if i hear an other person say those words again ''we have never lived in better times'' :evil:

its a theory, in other words, its laking some vital evidence to make it a fact, which makes it a wooly tripy vortex belief nothing more than a religion, that no one can comprehend, but yet most peopl are shur its true, evan tho it havant been proven, an interesting idea it is, but it should be lumped in with religion and popular belief in schools,

exactly, there incompatible with this society, where if your willing to do a bad thing you get rewarded.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 Nov 2015 00:48

You clearly have not read my previous posts where I clearly distinguish between the quotidian usage of the word 'theory' and a scientific theory--hence why you continue to exhibit your ignorance about how the scientific method works.

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”