Tricks of your brain to not wake up

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Luciddreamer007

Tricks of your brain to not wake up

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 25 Oct 2015 11:14

Last night I had a LD where I was in a quite dangerous situation. I was near the top of a very very tall snowed mountain. What ha`pened next was that the mountain started to incline slowly. there was a momento where I was just with my bare hands trying to hold myself on the mountain. Hwile the mountain was inclining the snow fell like a lavine to the alley where my neighbourhood was. Creepy shit.

I told myself that it was the moment to jump to the alley. Knowing that it simply was a dream I didnt feel that much panic. But everything seemed so freaking real, I could even feel the breeze.

What happened is that at the moment of falling it didnt came up to my mind to fly.
Anyway, I jumped and i felt a goddamm wave of adrenaline inside me.

Subconciosuly I didnt wanted to wake up, so my brain made me watch myself falling in third person.
I was in front of a big screen watching myself falling. This way i didnt wake up.

Interesting how clever the subconcious is
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

Summerlander

Re: Tricks of your brain to not wake up

Postby Summerlander » 25 Oct 2015 14:26

Cool lucid dream. I've felt the adrenaline rush of flying and sometimes experience a pleasant breeze. Rubbing your hands in front of your face can help to intensify the surroundings. Here is a link on how to prolong lucid dreams:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=164

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Luciddreamer007

Re: Tricks of your brain to not wake up

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 25 Oct 2015 20:44

Thanks for the link men :)
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”