Greetings from the Rare Lucid Soul!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
RareLucidSoul

Greetings from the Rare Lucid Soul!

Postby RareLucidSoul » 27 Oct 2015 23:04

Hello everyone I am thrilled to find a place where I can share my unique experiences of the lucid world with people who can truly appreciate it. I am 21 years old living on the gulf coast of Texas. I call myself rare lucid soul because I believe the circumstances that have led me to obtain lucidity was a very rare one. What started out as a curse in my childhood ended up becoming a blessing due to a shift in perspective. Basically from a very young age I began to suffer from the symptoms of narcolepsy and I had parents that sadly enough were too ignorant and apathetic to do anything about it. Every night I had horrible vivid nightmares that seems to never end until I woke up; and when I did wake u it was a 50/50 chance I would experience sleep paralysis. It would leave me frightened and exhausted when I was awake. By my sophomore year in high school year 2010 it started to causing serious problems with my life. I knew something had to change if I wanted to have a good life and one night the door to lucidity was opened involuntarily. I honestly did not even know to call my first 20 or so experiences lucid dreams because I had not even heard the term before. I had no enlightened individual to tell me what I was dealing with and how I can use it in a positive manner for my life so I came up with my own interpretation of how to utilize it to face my nightmares. Out of fear and desperation I vanquished my nightmares with lucidity by using it to become the deadlier form of the very things that haunted me thus out performing the monsters and demons of my nightmares. This however completely changed what was to be future content of my lucid dreaming; There was an un-explainable sense of excitement, courage, and control that followed. I began to imagine bigger, deadlier and more frightening creatures attacking me specifically because I enjoyed defeating them. However I have come to a point in my life that this method is no longer beneficial to me and should start using lucid dreams for a more positive purpose. This is mainly why I have come to this place; to meet enlightened individuals who can help me steer the direction of my dreams. But I am also wanting to entertain people with stories of my dreams and be entertained by stories of other peoples dreams.

RareLucidSoul

Re: Greetings from the Rare Lucid Soul!

Postby RareLucidSoul » 27 Oct 2015 23:09

I will be posting detailed stories of my accounts in the near future so keep a lookout for them!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”