Weird music dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
stön

Weird music dream

Postby stön » 29 Oct 2015 00:58

Hey,

To begin with, I had a really weird afternoon nap today. I went to sleep, having a TV playing on the background. The occurence that I experienced, happened somewhere around 5-10 minutes into my dream, so my dream state wasnt very deep, in which I've experienced other weird things earlier on in my life, but not as weird as this. In this dream state, I usually have felt the control over my dreams which means controlling what I dream about, by thinking about something (the thinking is much more clear than awake). This time, I actually somehow controlled what I hear (or at least I felt like I did). One moment I felt my consciousness during the dream, and I felt like I entered my consciousness while my brain was processing something music related. I started hearing a song (hip-hop, probably because I have been listening to it a lot all my life) and that was really shocking for me, it had bass and everything, almost like I was using headphones, but it was even deeper and had better quality lol. Even more bizarre for me is that I actually knew the lyrics or I made them up and repeated them (the best I can describe it is telepathically, if you understand). Visuals were really weak, I just saw really blurred out and not very bright sheets of paper with text on it. I would've probably had the power to continue all this experience, but I tapped out and woke up, with the music fading into the sound of the TV on the background. That experience was seriously cool and I would like to hear your experiences with it and maybe find out a cause to it if there even is one. It just showed me the power that our brains can have. The song was dope tho, I wish I could've shazamed it :D

Thanks in advance.

squishy

Re: Weird music dream

Postby squishy » 02 Dec 2015 00:09

I had a dream hatsune miku sang to me once. (If you've never heard of her than just know I'm a fan... and she's kinda fictional) She stood there in her bright blue outfit with her pigtails and she was the only thing i could see everything else was black. She sang and danced and the music just sounded amazing. It was pretty much the best music ever practically perfect. Unfortunately when I woke up I couldn't remember a single word note or tune I just remembered how much I loved it. For a while though it felt like she really was there.

But this happened in the middle of the night when I suppose I had been asleep for a while. As far as I know my room was dead silent so I don't know if you hearing music has much to do with white noise from the tv. The music she sang had all the instruments and everything you know it came in clear like you said. It just reminded me of this so I thought I'd share

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”