Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Danimi

Hello

Postby Danimi » 30 Oct 2015 03:14

First, I'm sorry about my bad english, it's not my native language e.e

Hello, my name is Daniel, and I'm from Brazil. I've discovered lucid dreaming after some research on trying to feel something new... My objective with lucid dreams is to feel as myself at least during the nights. I'm trans, and basically, my hate my body, and since there's no thing as a virtual reality, or anything like that, I'm trying lucid dreams.

The problem is that my dreams are... complete trash to be optimist. I never had any kind of dream that resembles the real life, they look like a TV without signal(that black and white thing. I really don't know how to call that, sorry) surrounded with a dense fog, and some sparse colors. My best dreams where all like this, and they are not even close to be vivid, or anything else. But in 90% of my dreams, I know that I'm dreaming, but I can't do anything. They are "broken", they sudenly end, and then, they restart, in different situations, but the same dream. There's any way of improving this? I don't mind about how long it would take, I've lived 18 years with this, there's no problem in waiting even years. xD

Sorry for asking for help in the first thing I post, but want to feel good with my body, even if it's just a dream, asap. Also, sorry again for the bad english, I'm pretty bad even with my native language. ;-;

Thanks for reading so far, I really hope you have a nice day :D

ThatOneAgain

Re: Hello

Postby ThatOneAgain » 30 Oct 2015 03:26

practice

practice

practice

and its not something you can schedule to start, you just have to keep taking the chance when you get it. dreams arent like a sport or other hobby that you can schedule practise for, you just have to grasp the moments that you get and try and learn as you go along.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”