Antipsychotics Medication

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
cuc420

Antipsychotics Medication

Postby cuc420 » 31 Oct 2015 08:19

Hello, so I have been a lucid dreamer for 2 years now I allso had a few astral travels but the thing I want to talk about are antipsyhotic medications that induce vivid, lucid and memorable DREAMS. I have tryed a LOT of different drugs such as meth, speed, cocaine, mdma, mda, 2c-b, cocaine, codeine and many more chemicals that fucked up my brain, I have tryed allso psychedelics (psychedelics dont cause harm to your body or your brain and you cant get addicted to them) cannabis, shrooms & lsd. then the side effect of all that shit i consumed came... My doctor prescribed me "quetiapine" 100mgs 1-2hours before sleep. 1st time i took the meds I felt a little dizzy and very relaxed so I went to bed and feel asleep in about 5min. The dream i had was sooo vivid and it was very easy for me to become lucid the dream lasted sooooooooooooooooo long i tought i would never wake up. I didnt know that that was from the meds, so the next day same thing and every night i have the power to recall and be lucid in my dreams. And Im not the only one that has this "SIDE EFFECT" of the meds.
BUT IF YOU GUYS DONT NEED ANTIPSYHOTCS DONT FUCKING TAKE THEM ITS VERY DANGEROUS FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE THEM IF THEY DONT NEED THEM :!: .

jasmine2

Re: Antipsychotics Medication

Postby jasmine2 » 04 Nov 2015 02:57

Cuc420,
It sounds like an antipsychotic drug you are taking is triggering very intense, interesting lucid dreams. But, I know that antipsychotic meds can have many bad side effects.

I am sorry you have had difficult experiences with many drugs. I am curious, did you have any positive experiences with the enteogen substance, "magic" mushrooms? Perhaps, before you go to sleep at night, you could meditate for a bit and ask "the wisdom behind the dreaming" to "Show me what I need to know now" - in your non-lucid or lucid dreams. I wish you well.

I recommend the following resources -
- website - Mad In America - madinamerica.com

- Intervoice/ A Practical Guide to Coping With Voices" - intervoiceonline.org

YouTube - "Stanislav Grof - Revision and Re-enchantment of Psychology"

Article - "An Interview with Dr. John Weir Perry" - global-vision.org -
When the dream becomes real

Website - drgabormate.com
Canadian Dr. Gabor Mate is renowned for his work with clients who have addictions and other serious mental/physical health problems. He had significant success with using the Amazonian plant brew, ayahuasca, for treatment of addiction, until his work was blocked by the Canadian government. Ayahuasca is illegal in Canada and the U.S.

An interesting article and videos about the benefits and dangers reported by participants at some Peruvian healing centers which use ayahuasca.

- Article - "Could this be the next medical marijuana?" - cnn.com
Includes several brief videos.

For complete version of reporter Lisa Ling's CNN documentary, see
- YouTube - "This Is Life with Lisa Ling - Season 1, Episode 5 - Jungle Fix"

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 05 Nov 2015 01:00

Correction to my above reply. The title to the article about Dr. Perry is -
- "A Conversation With Dr. John Weir Perry - 1982" - global-vision.org - When The Dream Becomes Real

This article focuses on non-drug treatment of early episodes of acute schizophrenia, in a safe, empathetic setting. Included is a series of emotionally powerful illustrations. The concepts discussed also have significance regarding a wide spectrum of inner personal and external cultural concerns.

A central idea is that, during periods of intense psychological conflict, the unconscious mind may produce a number of mythic-themed images, which may seem irrational, but which symbolize the different stages of an individual's, often confusing, but transformative inner, emotional journey.

Many of these mythic, archetypal, images and themes recur in dreams, visionary experiences, and art throughout the ages and around the world.

jasmine2

cuc420

Postby cuc420 » 25 Nov 2015 10:26

You said "I am sorry you have had difficult experiences with many drugs." I have had never a difficult experience with a drug cause, when you take drugs you feel awesome :lol: BUT I had difficult experiences with the side effects.
Man I wish I had someone 3-4years ago to tell me the difference between drugs and psychedelics. Psychedelics are non-toxic, they don't cause addiction or any damage to the brain in fact "shrooms" seem to repair damaged brain cells. We have been mislead about the medicinal properties of psychoactives (thc, psilocybin, lsd, mdma, dmt...) just like we have been mislead about the medicinal properties of cannabis.
Every experience I had with "MAGIC MUSHROOMS" was an enlightenment. They put you in a state of consciousness which is VERY VERY similar to lucid dreaming because it amplifies the regions of the brain which are associated with dreaming. Eat about 3-5grams of dried mushrooms SHIT, you won't even know in which dimension you are at, time becomes an illusion, music sounds sooo much better, complete ego death, everything seems to have LIFE and everything you think & feel becomes reality, just like in dreams.

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 12 Jul 2018 00:08

I take quitiapine aswell it just makes me sleep better and some times although very rarely I get vivid dreams

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”