I finally had a lucid dream since a month now!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LiamYUm

I finally had a lucid dream since a month now!

Postby LiamYUm » 31 Oct 2015 13:25

Well, I finally did it. I got a lucid dream in a long time!

Basically, I was dreaming, I did some sort of reality check (I forgot what I did :cry:). And I knew I was dreaming, then all of the sudden the scene was doing some sort of transition into the real world. I WAS GONNA WAKE UP!! SHIT SHIT!! Then it came to me, FALL BACKWARDS! I wanted to try it anyways. Then all of the sudden, the fading stopped and I was in a SOLID lucid dream. I couldn't slip out of it! :D
I rubbed my hands together, to increase lucidity. But, my heart and body felt weird. (It's like after you eat and you shake up and down while rubbing your hands, your stomach doesn't hurt from cramping but it jiggles and feels weird! IS THIS NORMAL? I think it is.) Anyways, I was at my school, and I flew across it and jumped really high.

That brings me to a question: Is it normal in dreams when you do something really cool, and you try to show someone it doesn't work? Or you found this talking cat, you show it, and it's a plush or a regular cat?

That's what happened I tried to show my friend and I jumped 2 feet in the air and I had a jetpack that kept me up for a second or two. But he wasn't impressed!? Idk but that is my lucid dream.

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS LISTED! :)

taniaaust1

Re: I finally had a lucid dream since a month now!

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Nov 2015 17:29

You can feel anyway in a lucid dream so may get all kinds of sensations.

It is common for the dream characters to have like their own reactions to things and may react in ways you don't expect.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”