Hi. ^^

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
BriaKatrina

Hi. ^^

Postby BriaKatrina » 05 Nov 2015 06:40

First of all, I can just say that I am a fan-girl at heart. x3 (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Doctor Who, etc)

Okay, second now, I already have some experience with meditating and visualization. I have lately been thinking about dedicating myself to lucid dreaming, because this would help me grow so much as an individual. As well as that, I think it will definitely help me with my pathway to making really good digital music that can inspire others. I was "awakened" by music, in a sense, so I hope to learn to access that pool of creativity as much as I can to help others. ^^ Although I haven't released any music yet, I will be releasing it here (https://soundcloud.com/briakatrina) after I have an inspiring enough dream.

I have lately been stuck in lucid dreaming, but by connecting to the community more, I hope that I will be more than motivated to continue on. Before I go into college next year, I also wish to be as ready as possible, so that is also why I really would like to lucid dream. (I am SOOO done with high school... ~.~)

Thank you for reading. I hope to meet as many new friends as possible! :D

Summerlander

Re: Hi. ^^

Postby Summerlander » 05 Nov 2015 17:36

Hi and welcome! Inducing lucid dreams isn't hard--the induction of WILDs in particular isn't so different from meditation. Lucid dreaming will be a great source of inspiration for you. As a lucid dreamer you will seldom--or never--experience a creative block. Good luck! :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

BriaKatrina

Postby BriaKatrina » 06 Nov 2015 04:20

Summerlander wrote:Hi and welcome! Inducing lucid dreams isn't hard--the induction of WILDs in particular isn't so different from meditation. Lucid dreaming will be a great source of inspiration for you. As a lucid dreamer you will seldom--or never--experience a creative block. Good luck! :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

I think I will look further into WILD lucid dreaming, in that case. Thank you so much, I will try my best! :D

harris96

Postby harris96 » 10 Nov 2015 15:18

Hi welcome to you and welcome to me also.
Because i just joined now. :D
www.viewersfacts.com/alpha-brain

Return to “Introduce Yourself”